General Yuzuru Chat

Many thanks for all the updates.:grouphug: Wow Yuzu was live in the studio. :O

Seimei pose :girlsigh:

2 hours ago, LiaRy said:

This is the best day ever for me! The live Yuzu appearance was out of nowhere and I thought to give it a go and send a question in.

It got shown! Not sure if Yuzu answered or not, but I don't think so.

And still, doesn't matter, because he now knows for sure he has fans from places he might've never thought his name would reach 🥺

db2f62f3a7d98f862a9b4e70bb081e4d98886bf2

I'm so happy for you. :love:

3 hours ago, LiaRy said:

This is the best day ever for me! The live Yuzu appearance was out of nowhere and I thought to give it a go and send a question in.

And still, doesn't matter, because he now knows for sure he has fans from places he might've never thought his name would reach 🥺

That was you? That must have been so exciting!! Congrats!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I feel a bit overwhelmed with everything today :10636614:

Thanks Yuzu!! :20111123175648e45:

6 minutes ago, Anabel said:

That was you? That must have been so exciting!! Congrats!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I feel a bit overwhelmed with everything today :10636614:

Thanks Yuzu!! :20111123175648e45:

Yes, that was me! Thank you. It really was unexpected especially since it was a half-cooked question 😅

Unfortunately, they didn't understand Chinese nor English so they couldn't read them. So, it's even more surprising that they showed mine. They acknowledged how many responses they got from overseas, they were surprised by it.

I was shaking so hard because I couldn't understand anything and thought Yuzu was answering 😂

It was A LOT for today. I can't believe we got to see him a month to the day after SharePractice 

4 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Oh my God, Lia! As a fellow Romanian, I'm so happy for your question being shown. I didn't even know there are so many fanyus here, as I haven't met with one from Romania personally. 🤗

13 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I've missed out on so much :59227c768286a__s:Yuzuru lives a bat life (like me)? He's going to open (another) SNS account? The ice show will be held in Sendai? He doesn't like himself? :sad4:

Considering how demanding Yuzu is with himself, I'm not surprised to hear him say that. Considering also the toxic environment in which he has been in recent years, I'm also not surprised to hear him say that.

I hope that this new stage, even with its hard moments and uncertainties, gives Yuzu the healthy environment that he needs to see himself better.