General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Scotty, beam me to Japan! :animated-smileys-aliens-070:

PS: Wait, the cream costs almost 360!!! Euros/US Dollars? :eek:

What does it do? Will it keep me eternally young like Yuzu? :think:

[NEWS]

I like this hair on Yuzu the most. See he can do editorial really well, why won't you do one Yuzu????? :animated-smileys-angels-151:

On second thought, shoots like that have a lot of outfit options. I don't want to be subjected to Yuzu's questionable fashion choice lol. Cancel that thought pronto! I'm satisfied with the Sekkisei campaign. 

13 hours ago, Anni said:

Then (AERA 2018) and now :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:
Fbe5NHvUIAAG4dh?format=jpg&name=small

Source: x

2 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Y'all know I'm not really one to fangirl over Yuzu's looks...but damn, this legit stopped me in the middle of scrolling and whatever I was doing. Like, whew. That man is beautiful. Antis no longer have to worry about this fanyu, because I think I've already ascended to heaven and seen an angel :10742290::13877886:

2 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Sekkisei needs to learn from FaOI Kobe (I can't believe I'm saying this) and release a behind-the-scenes documentary/clip from these photoshoots. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Scotty, beam me to Japan! :animated-smileys-aliens-070:

PS: Wait, the cream costs almost 360!!! Euros/US Dollars? :eek:

What does it do? Will it keep me eternally young like Yuzu? :think:

[NEWS]

If it gives you skin as clear and smooth as Yuzu's, totally worth it. 

In greek mythology Nectar and Ambrosia were consumed by the gods

20 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Back again, trying to find the full segment 😅  I know it's from about an hour long segement, I'm not sure if I ever saw this before. So I'm asking for the Planet's help to identify it.

I thought it might be from a 2016-2017 video, but I couldn't find anything on PH

I found a somewhat longer clip with footage from the choreo with Jeff:happydance:

Unfortunately the video on dailymotion is private (link on this page below), so I don't know if this is a complete version.

Gifs:
https://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/153261309021/behind-the-scenes-costume-making-and-choreography

I hope, someone can find the full video for you.:smiley-angelic001:

2 hours ago, Anni said:

I found a somewhat longer clip with footage from the choreo with Jeff:happydance:

Unfortunately the video on dailymotion is private (link on this page below), so I don't know if this is a complete version.

Gifs:
https://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/153261309021/behind-the-scenes-costume-making-and-choreography

I hope, someone can find the full video for you.:smiley-angelic001:

Thanks a lot, it might be easier for me to look up the full video now.

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

Thanks a lot, it might be easier for me to look up the full video now.

You're welcome. :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: Hopefully you can find it.🙏

Yuzu's Hakama from the People's Honor Award ceremony will be on display at the entrance of the  "Yuzuru Hanyu exhibition" in Sendai from 15th-28th September.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

29 minutes ago, Anni said:

You're welcome. :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg : Hope you can find it.🙏

The People's Honor Prize Yuzu Hakama will also be displayed at the "Yuzuru Hanyu Exhibition" in Sendai from September 15 to 28.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp :

[NEW]

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/177470323107/the-award-japan-and-yuzu-to-your-surprise   this is information about his accolade and how I would like to go to Sendai to see him in person and go to Sekkisei (not the cream which is quite expensive around 360€...) and just this opportunity to visit this store in Japan  :girlsigh: FLY YUZU  :20111123175639e73: and  :thanks: for the YT of the :peek:LGC