General Yuzuru Chat

Also, what is this? :confused: Does it confirm that Yuzu will participate or it's just false advertising/wishful thinking? :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Elly said:

Also, what is this? :confused: Does it confirm that Yuzu will participate or it's just false advertising/wishful thinking? :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

Yuzuru's attendance was first confirmed, and then unconfirmed, so not sure what to think about it.

The nature of the event makes me feel a bit scared tbh though

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

If I came across it in some bookstore here, I think I'd be paralyzed in front of it for hours from the impression. And also making mental accounts to find a way to buy everything... Dreaming is free :10636614:

If you bought everything, that would be incredible. The next challenge, how to get the merchandise home. Perhaps just go to post office and parcel post back to your home address or fill your luggage, books and magazines are heavy, so you might go over baggage allowance. That's OK, just throw all of your clothes away at the end of your trip !!!!:dancingpooh:

3 hours ago, Anni said:

A big thank you to@Wyell:to like:

Oh yes, that would be wonderful.

:nod2:

As long as he was in Germany, he could cross the KEHL bridge in Strasbourg and come to France. :peek:

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

If I found it in a bookstore here, I think I would be paralyzed in front of it for hours from printing... And also doing mental accounts to find a way to buy everything... Dreaming is free :10636614:

Oh there, I imagine myself in front of this abundance  :girlsigh: :surprised_pikachu: and thinking of my € ...... and I would be satisfied with this :coolio:photo  

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

If you bought everything, that would be incredible. The next challenge, how to get the merchandise home. Perhaps just go to post office and parcel post back to your home address or fill your luggage, books and magazines are heavy, so you might go over baggage allowance. That's OK, just throw all of your clothes away at the end of your trip !!!!:dancingpooh:

I must confess...

Spoiler

On my first trip to Japan, that's exactly what happened to me hahaha. I went with one suitcase, I came back with two and paying for excess weight in the luggage... I know that when I return it will happen to me again because of Yuzu...

Spoiler

And yes, I threw some clothes to lighten but it didn't help much hahaha

2 minutes ago, Anabel said:

I must confess...

Hide contents

On my first trip to Japan, that's exactly what happened to me hahaha. I went with one suitcase, I came back with two and paying for excess weight in the luggage... I know that when I return it will happen to me again because of Yuzu...

Hide contents

And yes, I threw some clothes to lighten but it didn't help much hahaha

Business class = 2 x 23kg hold luggage allowance because Yuzu merchandise is worth it.