General Yuzuru Chat

51 minutes ago, robin said:

Hey guys, you might already have noticed the new thread but I want to introduce it anyway. Since sometimes this thread gets very fast and hard to catch up we decided to make a thread to compile the most important updates. So when you wake up in the morning and the chat grew 20 pages and you really just want to know what happened, this thread will give you quick answers. And if you've been away for a month and are scared of  entering this thread you can get a summary of what happened while you were away. If while you are catching up you happen to come across a piece of news that makes you curious to know the discussion surrounding it you can just follow the link in the quotes into the depth of this thread. (I will only be quoting posts.) :smile:

Great idea! :thanks: I was away for like nine days and kinda dreading coming back to the general thread.. but luckily it wasn't too bad this time! :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Great idea! :thanks: I was away for like nine days and kinda dreading coming back to the general thread.. but luckily it wasn't too bad this time! :biggrin:

Yeah we've been having rather slow news days lately but that will probably change in August :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, SSS said:

:sadPooh:so Yuzu already got Plushenko’s autograph at 4...What were we doing at 4...:xD:and in order to get Yuzu’s autograph, we have to be  4 years old cute little girl I guess.:pbow:

Or a guy holding an upside down banner yelling, "Hey Yuzu!!!"

55 minutes ago, robin said:

You're one of the few members on this site that fulfills the prerequisites! Do it for all of us pls!!

I was thinking a lady could cross-dress as a guy, but then I realized she'd be found out as soon as she shouted, "Hey Yuzu!" Too bad - shoujo scenario instantly went to smoke. :biggrin: