General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Pammi said:

The dancer tries Yuzuru's SP on the floor - haven't watched yet (working…ish) but I will!!

I just watched the SP and interpreted by a classical dancer (I saw videos of him analyzing Yuzu's performance and nothing but his facial expressions (he speaks in Japanese) we can see that he is  :peace2: :woop: :2thumbsup: :clapping-smiley: :665e343793b9: ) and it's WOOOOO  :heartpound: :animated-smileys-character-075: and proof that Yuzu offers us something close in classical dance  :nod2:   and it's SUPERB and the result is worth it and he is as perfectionist as Yuzu when he did his practice and is tired at the end of not being not so used to shot so fast and many times and what does he say at the end???? 

26 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I just watched the SP and interpreted by a classical dancer (I saw videos of him analyzing Yuzu's performance and nothing but his facial expressions (he speaks in Japanese) we can see that he is  :peace2: :woop: :2thumbsup: :clapping-smiley: :665e343793b9: ) and it's WOOOOO  :heartpound: :animated-smileys-character-075: and proof that Yuzu offers us something close in classical dance  :nod2:   and it's SUPERB and the result is worth it and he is as perfectionist as Yuzu when he did his practice and is tired at the end of not being not so used to shot so fast and many times and what does he say at the end???? 

In my country THE dancer who reminds me of Yuzu is her: Miss S Guillem  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvie_Guillem   who was named star at the age of 19 (and she is the only one in this rare case and by Mr R Nureyev) and here is a video when she is on tour in Japan (she loves this country as well) and I will rewrite the most important parts that she says in French and she is one of the rare women who have danced the Boléro that you will watch at the beginning: 3:00 trains EVERY day and from 3 to 8 a.m. and with the show, 3:45 was lucky and has physical and hopeful intellectual gifts, 4:20 is VERY flexible and strong joints, but ensures that it takes a lot of work, 5:34 works with the video and expresses her maturity, 6:14 is HER worst critic, 6:33 doesn't wait for what to do and it's not rewarding and says she is sensitive and repeats that she criticizes herself ...... and we can clearly see in his practices that he is hard on himself and starts again until perfection and ALIGATO for all this and SOON in "Yuzu part 2" :peace2:  

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

It seems that he is talking about the dance moves, so many pirouettes and leaps in quick succession, the result is he is exhausted and has a headache. It is also clear that he is a very committed and talented ballerino and is inspired by and highly impressed with Yuzu's skating

From the video it is obvious how good Yuzu's posture and dynamic movement is in terms of flow between connecting elements, the athleticism of Yuzu's performance and how expressive he is, just highlighting a few points out of the many wonderful performance elements that Yuzu executes

@Pammi When you have chance to watch the video you are in for a real treat, thank you for posting

I will never tire of saying, Yuzu is a phenomenal athlete and muse

( It puzzles me greatly that some people are either unable to recognise or refuse to acknowledge the above statement - you know who this is directed towards )

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Dancer tries Yuzuru’s SP on the ground - haven’t watched yet (working … ish) but I’m gonna!!

That’s Yamakai-san, the same one who made that funny video about Yuzu’s retirement LOL (for those who don’t recognize him!). He is very much a fan of Yuzu’s hehe

I really liked the video, and the effort, been waiting for someone to try Rondo’s choreo on the ground! 

I will spare everyone of a rambling on why this is THE short program of a decade, but the intricacy of the details of the arm and foot choreo just cemented it as my favorite sp. Thanks for sharing! 

18 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I think this is a new one. I haven't seen this before.

Yuzu seemed to have fun at the rehearsals. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

The woman who recorded the video is cooing over him all the time, saying how cute, how sweet, etc. That's so relatable. :girlsigh:

[NEWS]

So heartwarming to see more clips of Yuzu and how attentive and considerate the Team China skaters behaved towards him. Boyang Jin has mentioned in the past how kind Yuzu was to him when he moved to seniors. Boyang, unlike some people best not mentioned, appreciates Yuzu's kindness and returned to favour to Yuzu.

42 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

This sums up our warrior Emperor

He made his stand and departs competitive life on his own terms, his dignity preserved and the promise rebirth

Yuzu the Phoenix

The Poem by Dylan Thomas is very apt for this fan tribute to Yuzu

First heard of that poem by Dylan Thomas from Interstellar — what a knockout poem honestly (and ofc, fitting for our Ice Emperor 😤)

EDIT: I have now been reliably informed that this source is not reliable so please read with that in mind! 

Spoiler

https://www.jprime.jp/articles/-/24730

An article about the possiblility of an ice arena being built in Sendai for Yuzuru to use for shows and passing on his knowledge and skills to others:

Headline is: A local lawmaker proposes a 5 billion yen “ice arena establishment” for Yuzuru Hanyu “I want you to give guidance to the next generation”

2 minutes ago, Pammi said:

https://www.jprime.jp/articles/-/24730

An article about the possiblility of an ice arena being built in Sendai for Yuzuru to use for shows and passing on his knowledge and skills to others:

Headline is: A local lawmaker proposes a 5 billion yen “ice arena establishment” for Yuzuru Hanyu “I want you to give guidance to the next generation”

The pride and love that Sendai shows for Yuzu even from within their institutions is wonderful :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw: