General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Pooh san is the best coach, but also the best Yuzu avatar:dancingpooh:

Hahahaha I roared laughing!!! Japan Canada and me was particularly funny for some reason...maybe because the (Yuzu) voice was so un-Pooh like?

Okay i know its late but i just need to let it out : holy sh*t he's so amazing like my respect and admiration for him just went SKYROCKET after presscon. tbh i thought he's going to cry at presscon and i already prepared myself to watch that but nope he's still optimistic, ambitious and dignified. He's truly a definition of a King. I know i'm just a stranger to him but i'm so so proud of him. For me Yuzuru, with all his feathers and glitters, is more of a man than some beefy men who whine all the time. Figure skating really doesn't deserve him.

I hope Yuzu does go on a little tour... not only him skating, but also giving small lessons, sit-down interviews, etc. 

I think it's very possible he is going to do this in both Japan and China, but would not be surprised if he's getting offers from Europe (seems like Italy is already trying) and America (though I hope it's not Disney on Ice)