General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

Was this shared? 

A divine story. Reaching the highest skies of his sport with almost zero support from his federation and actual negative propaganda from the west. Damn deserving for all the overwhelming love he receives from the public. Can't wait to contribute to another massive pooh rain soon <3 

Was this lady the one who inspired the Pooh rain? You deserve a shrine, queen!

Anyone have inside info from Finland? I know someone posted on twitter ages ago about the GP event being at Espoo and that proved to be right - can the same source let us know if Yuzuru is assigned Finland because there will definitely people who know that already....I really want a good seat, but am not willing to lose over 300 euros by buying a ticket and then not going - I don't want to spend my money on anyone other than Yuzuru!

EDIT Maybe the pic on the Finland site of Yuzuru is really meant as a big hint to help us....

Yuzuru, if you know can you please send us a sign before Monday, we wont tell anyone else, promise!!

30 minutes ago, Anabel said:

I had a little suspicion (about myself), but this confirms it :nod2:

So, to make ALL the crazy people wait (including me  :1:) here is the 1st one talking about the SEIKISEI campaign and his voice (whom we know)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PruXxwWSbjA&list= PL4ZW5DA47bZk55rYlte-ve2mLRWk5m6nu&index=2   and let's wait for Monday for the rest ....... and a "fight side by side?" from LGC and HL  :heartpound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huuUovZzT1Q

The tickets for Finlandia Trophy and European Championships are already on sale. It is the same arena and the same ticket site as GP, if you want to practice.

Here is the ticket site for EC https://www.ticketmaster.fi/artist/taitoluistelun-em-kilpailut-2023-lippuja/1142304?language=en-us

And here is the ticket site for Finlandia Trophy https://www.ticketmaster.fi/artist/finlandia-trophy-espoo-2022-tickets/928983?language=en-us

Both ticket sales began somewhere around June 20th. I know the events are not the same since with GP we are talking about the possibility of Yuzu being there, but please, take a note how the sales are going and how much tickets are still available for both those events. Sorry, @Pammi, I have no inside information, but I have decided to wait and see. I have other use for that money and I am not going if Yuzu is not coming.

edit. Ticket sale for EC started already in May, not in June, sorry for wrong information.

5 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

And they both (Yuzu and Freddie) have their audience firmly wrapped in their hand :wink_star:

: iagree: all the 2 are STARS and the GPF 2015 in Barcelona where Yuzu was  :agree: with Queen and F Mercury and re savoring this voice and the dance of Yuzu is  : hihi: :10815002: and his labial DON'T STOP ME NOW 

To pass the time while waiting for the cursed assignments, I have a very important question.

How does Yuzu's LMEY costume get put on? Like where is the zipper?

In between the shoulder blades, down to where the studs end, there's a zipper. But the "shallow" height makes me think that's impossible to put on and take off the costume just by unzipping that tiny part. The rest of the back is smooth - this is a screenshot taken from this video  around the 16:25-16:30 min mark - the back can be better seen when the video is playing.

5d55e0902e943031168b7f349dba0c7a5aa64576.png

I started this conversation with someone and their theory is that there's another zipper running down Yuzu's leg, but it could also just be a trick of the light.

93fc7ec45a744f871bf0ad7f9081d1e5b1c08c59

Does anyone have an answer to this?

3 hours ago, lajoitko said:

The tickets for Finlandia Trophy and European Championships are already on sale. It is the same arena and the same ticket site as GP, if you want to practice.

Here is the ticket site for EC https://www.ticketmaster.fi/artist/taitoluistelun-em-kilpailut-2023-lippuja/1142304?language=en-us

And here is the ticket site for Finlandia Trophy https://www.ticketmaster.fi/artist/finlandia-trophy-espoo-2022-tickets/928983?language=en-us

Both ticket sales began somewhere around June 20th. I know the events are not the same since with GP we are talking about the possibility of Yuzu being there, but please, take a note how the sales are going and how much tickets are still available for both those events. Sorry, @Pammi, I have no inside information, but I have decided to wait and see. I have other use for that money and I am not going if Yuzu is not coming.

edit. Ticket sale for EC started already in May, not in June, sorry for wrong information.

wow EC is so expensive, no wonder there are so many first-row seats left.

Thanks for your information!

7 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Monday?! No... :smiley_hairpull:

Ice Sheffield rink has limited spectator seating for 1500, maybe enough without Yuzu. The larger Utilita arena is scheduled to host an ice hockey match Nov 12. Large arena would be needed with Yuzu. No wonder there's organisational issues.

2 hours ago, Anabel said:

I first thought maybe the zipper was in the front, like Seimei's costume. But checking my embarrassing amount of photos, I saw this...

nNEKHfE.png8xIyGKs.png

It looks like the zipper is following...

I have another theory that could be plausible : he would first put on the bottom like pants and up to his waist and then he would put his two arms through the sleeves and there would be a small zipper in the front of the top and it's like some models of onesies for babies and what I see would be a seam .... 

Certainly Satomi and his team must have good ideas on such a costume 

16 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I have another theory that could be plausible : he would first put on the bottom like pants and up to his waist and then he would put his two arms through the sleeves and there would be a small zipper in the front of the top and it's like some models of onesies for babies and what I see would be a seam .... 

Certainly Satomi and his team must have good ideas on such a costume 

Now I can only think of Yuzu's costumes as onesies because, essentially, that's what most of them are:10814716: