General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

YES I confirm, for having spoken about it that Annabelle is in Montpellier and there are no savages in France  :rofl3:, in addition the South is too beautiful and near the Mediterranean Sea :5918bda9c2674_0005(1): 

Ahhhhh my G&Gs did an SB and broke their world records  :animated-smileys-character-075: and, at the moment, I don't know about Daisuke and Kana? 

I also observed the ceremony of the even medals (I know there are some who will do it  : facepalm: :doh: ) and NAN everything was PERFECT : non-shaking podium / acceptable medals / innovative bouquets and the 3 :smiley-char023: banners

I am watching the women's long program and the French audience knows what is quality! They were booing Ekaterina's low scores (how could she have gotten lower than Karen who was falling everywhere?) and cheering Wakaba on.

14 hours ago, pwpart said:

Hello, a new Hanyu fan here. I became a real fan during Beijing 2022 although had heard of him numerous times before(only to be impressed by the beauty of his name as I knew nothing about figure skating then). For some reason this time, it clicked for me, although I still know almost nothing about figure skating :p I enjoyed learning stuff from this website during the last few weeks and thought I would like to express the gratitude in words. Thank you for all your great work on this website; it's like goldmine. Of course, I'll always be grateful to Yuzuru for his technical dedication and artistry, so that we can enjoy such beautiful work.

Hello and welcome @pwpart :wave:  I wish you much fun here on the Planet.

On 3/25/2022 at 10:52 AM, Yuzuwinnie said:

:thankssign:Annie for your understanding and kind answer which I appreciate and, now, I would know what it is  :peace2: and YES Yuzu is also like a dragonfly flying on a frozen lake 

A signature is something you can see  here under the posts. It can be a gif, photo, quote .... You can set this individually in your profile.

I hope it was understandable, because I can't explain well in English.:facepalm:

9 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

1 hour ago, Mor2904 said:

He’s always in FS fans’ hearts and minds.

It's warms my heart seeing the banners for Yuzu 

:softYuzu:

11 hours ago, Sha said:

I am watching the women's long program and the French audience knows what is quality! They were booing Ekaterina's low scores (how could she have gotten lower than Karen who was falling everywhere?) and cheering Wakaba on.

:wave:  for the moment, I saw only the SP women in full and I'm waiting for the FS on Youtube (I only have that in fact), well I watched only individuals, and of course the French know what which is good (isn't it  :wink2:) and I saw the women's medal ceremony and the ovation of the public and above all, the smile and sportsmanship of the 3 competitors and I read an article about the victory of Kaori and I will quote this: "the Russians were not welcome on French ice: no question then of racing with quadruple jumps as the Russian spinning tops had become accustomed to" end of quote and I do not know who write that!? the famous "jumping machine" 

Also I would have liked to watch the men's SP (well I would have jumped on some .....), maybe it will appear later and of course my thoughts go to Yuzu and saw the banner in the Montpellier rink , he did not : snonegai:forget