General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'll be trying for all three, too, but the only way I can find to enter the lotteries from outside Japan is by paying a company all my money to enter on my behalf. I wonder if it will be possible to buy resale tickets. Milano and Olympics are too expensive for me and I'm sure even ridiculous prices can't cost as much as Olympics accommodation.

Ugh. It's so difficult being stuck down in Australia away from any frozen substances. Why can't the hold Worlds in Antarctica?!

Good luck to all of us:snonegai:

I read somewhere there are special sales for foreigners, but I am not sure. In GS days, I have a vague memory that Kansai PJ wrote something about it, or is it on FB? Also, it's not particularly easier compared to the normal lottery in Japan, that's what I read.

Nationals seem to me the biggest possibility while it might be the least exciting competition of those three. Clearly, I don't think we have room for choice.

It's really unbelievable, but I heard that almost all the convenient hotels have been already booked!  Perhaps I need to search the hotels by now, but...it's a bit strange when you have no idea you will be able to go there...:idk:

4 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Good luck to all of us:snonegai:

I read somewhere there are special sales for foreigners, but I am not sure. In GS days, I have a vague memory that Kansai PJ wrote something about it, or is it on FB? Also, it's not particularly easier compared to the normal lottery in Japan, that's what I read.

Nationals seem to me the biggest possibility while it might be the least exciting competition of those three. Clearly, I don't think we have room for choice.

It's really unbelievable, but I heard that almost all the convenient hotels have been already booked!  Perhaps I need to search the hotels by now, but...it's a bit strange when you have no idea you will be able to go there...:idk:

oh wow hotels are booked already? :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: Yuzu power is really something

6 hours ago, katonice said:

Haha it seems actual translation is funnier...

BUT WHY NOT?!?:sign0009:

44 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

oh wow hotels are booked already? :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: Yuzu power is really something

and japan+figure skating power haha

nationals might be something. i mean, the top 2 at worlds were japanese. and if you also watch ladies' skating, it will be the most important even of their season for sure.

5 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Hi everyone! 

Is it just me who can't access the Planet via Safari? 

:14066882:

Does it give you a security warning?

Our servers are going through a change currently so some people may not be able to access the site temporarily.

9 minutes ago, Smultron said:

It says that a secure connection can't be established but I usually don't have any problems with Safari, it worked just fine in the morning :confused: 

We just changed our SSL among others and are experiencing growing pains. It is not a browser specific issue, alot of people have been having similiar problems across browsers but usually they were able to access the site again after a while so maybe try in a few minutes.

13 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Hi everyone! 

Is it just me who can't access the Planet via Safari? 

:14066882:

I have this problem too since yesterday morning, it's been 1 day.. I wonder if this site under maintenance. But I just clear cache and data from my browser and finally now I can access this forum.

5 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

I have this problem too since yesterday morning, it's been 1 day.. I wonder if this site under maintenance. But I just clear cache and data from my browser and finally now I can access this forum.

sorry guyss :13877886: