General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

So cute. 

He tried to say ありがとうございます arigtougozaimasu (thank you) responding to the congratulations, but misspoke, saying おめでとうございます omedetougozaimasu (congratulations)  :laughing:

Yeah, but the shojo manga sparkle that lasts 5 seconds is what gets me LoL (other than Yuzu's omedetou, must be too early in the morning for Yuzu.exe to function properly :LOL:). Anyway, gotta need to give the editor a raise :xD:

13 hours ago, TallyT said:

Fuji's SP video has now hit one million views (FS did so yesterday), both in 4 days flat.

What's also astonishing is the number of different languages in the comments (and the sheer number of Russian languages), which once again proves that its fan base is global , not just Japanese or even Asian.

Right, I saw the HUGE list of all countries and all unanimous : "King / wonderful / wonderful etc .... and multitudes  <3 : YES really Yuzu thou hast given us the balm to :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:   :girlsigh:

Guest turquoiseblue
51 minutes ago, Poohdanslarue said:

I have asked, but they haven't given me any reply yet. The deadline is January 15th. I am not sure if it will be in time to send postcards from abroad.

Thank you for asking them! :thanks: I think the deadline is too close for those outside China... :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

Thank you again for offering your help :10742289: