General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, meoima said:

I think what you said is actually in sync with others. Max laughed when he tried to describe Kevin Reynolds as "this...mess". Nam is even slow on screen.

Jason Brown was the one who actually got much praises as people watch him live. That's why I don't agree with Mishin regarding his comment about the number of quads make the performance exciting. Jason certainly has something to make people remember him. 

I have seen some people complained when they saw Mao during season 2015-2016 and last season too. So it is not like everyone will appreciate her. Polina Turskaya got quite hate for saying she did not see anything special in Mao. Of course, she saw Mao at her worst in GPF 2015, not Mao at her best.

Mai Mihara is even amazing on screen, I think she is the fastest Japanese lady, more than Wakaba and Marin. Now if Mai can improve her presentation and posture, she will be a force. 

I found myself staring at Mai the most during practices in Helsinki. She is so very smooth on the ice and I was kind of mesmerized a little just watching her skating around.  I admit watching Chan live (and not falling all over himself like in Boston) he also has a quality I appreciate less on tv.  He pulled me in and I was surprised by it. 

15 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I found myself staring at Mai the most during practices in Helsinki. She is so very smooth on the ice and I was kind of mesmerized a little just watching her skating around.  I admit watching Chan live (and not falling all over himself like in Boston) he also has a quality I appreciate less on tv.  He pulled me in and I was surprised by it. 

Just want to butt in and say that its a shame this is no longer reflected in PCS because of bias and inflation. (And politcs.) I'm indifferent to Patrick but the cushion with some other skaters should be higher. Of course people have their preferences but there are some things you can't deny and the judges are seeing all of this live too so they should be able to differentiate even more.

I remember not being more impressed with either Evgenia or Satoko live. I am not saying they weren't good, but rather my overall impression was not more favourable for having seen them live vs just on tv. I loved Satoko's free, so I did enjoy the experience.  And I remember thinking how more judge centric Evgenia's program was when watching live. I do not feel I am missing much by just watching on tv. 

Yuzu was fun to watch, always talking to himself, gesturing, animated and dynamic. 

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Raccoon must be depressed because it didn't get Yuzu love

We don't know that. It's possible TCC had to call in Disney Prince!Yuzu's services in order to tame the wild raccoon. He's got experience with birds and squirrels!

27 minutes ago, xeyra said:

We don't know that. It's possible TCC had to call in Disney Prince!Yuzu's services in order to tame the wild raccoon. He's got experience with birds and squirrels!

I'm imagining him singing to the raccoon with a smile. If I wasn't so hungry and tired I would write another of my mental theaters ha ha

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm imagining him singing to the raccoon with a smile. If I wasn't so hungry and tired I would write another of my mental theaters ha ha

So this raccoon got to cause an entire rink to shut down, walk on the same ground Yuzuru walked on, probably meet papa BOrser and mama Tracy and now we're adding the possibility that it might have heard Princess Zuzuzu sing?

This raccoon is my hero

23 minutes ago, Anony said:

So this raccoon got to cause an entire rink to shut down, walk on the same ground Yuzuru walked on, probably meet papa BOrser and mama Tracy and now we're adding the possibility that it might have heard Princess Zuzuzu sing?

This raccoon is my hero

17 minutes ago, Anony said:

So nothing on the raccoon situation tho?

I'm really invested in this raccoon okay?

Can we adopt that raccoon as the official pet of the planet

10 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

raccoon be like "what do you mean it's my fault and I shouldn't have eaten that cable? I haven't eaten anything!! *everyone breaks into song about cookies and hugs*"

giphy.gif

source

I was trying to write a song for the raccoon and i ended up concocting a Yuzu rendition of "I just can't wait to be king" :rofl: