General Yuzuru Chat

20 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Didn't want to ruin the joyfull mood but I have to get it off my chest.

So, mini rant ahead. :13877886:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm pretty upset with the fact that I will most likely never see Yuzuru compete live. Higher chances are that I will get to see him on ice shows in the somewhat distant future which I'm pretty glad for... but it's definitely not going to be the same. Being able to watch via livestream is pretty good, but I will never get to feel what it's like to watch him live live, I will never know that unique feeling of my adrenalin going crazy in real time while the actual thing is happening right in front of my eyes. I would like to blame the pandemic, but I know very well that my chances would be equally slim even without it. Ahhhh... :13877886:

Don't tell me about it. My sis is based in China and I've entertained thoughts of visiting her and going to my first Olympic cum my first Yuzu's live competition next year (how lucky I am, my first outing is, mind you not just any comp but the most prestigious one). But alas...sigh!

hace 11 minutos , Yuzurella said:

Oh, no! Is that why Yuzu doesn't have a kitty yet even though he loves cats so much? :kitty:

I hope he'll still be able to get a cat eventually. It would be so perfect. Look at him! He's practically a cat himself! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

I’m dying here… lol… that outfit is…something else 😂. Gosh but him smiling and laughing… so good to see him. I miss him so much!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

10 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Oh, no! Is that why Yuzu doesn't have a kitty yet even though he loves cats so much? :kitty:

I hope he'll still be able to get a cat eventually. It would be so perfect. Look at him! He's practically a cat himself! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

NOooOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo...

Guest Mary_kyo

Halloween coming early this year? Because what is even that suit? Was fighting ISU and friends not enough, I have to fight stylists now? 

Still gonna watch that for 10 more times because I missed him lots