General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, mercedes said:

it seems it is geoblocked outside of Japan but go watch it if you can it’s so so worth it❤️❤️❤️❤️

The angle of the triple axel was brilliant! I love Jordan's work, and I admire him; to keep track gliding behind and around the best skaters, without getting dizzy :rofl3:, and highlighting the movements so beautifully. He really manages to enhance their qualities. 

What a tough schedule (jet lag wise) Yuzu has/had... to NHK> back home for a week > Italy GPF > home for a week (assumption)  > back to Japan for J Nats and hopefully staying for a bit for the holiday season... the coaches often do it during the GP series, poor Brian... but they don't have to compete!

16 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

The ISU Awards site just crashed. Yuzu is nominated for 3 categories and I'm lucky I made 3 accounts so I can vote for him for every category

:nod2:

I think eager beavers are working hard and clicking away :D I have tried and tried but I couldn't finish voting for all categories. I will have to go back again.

17 minutes ago, liv said:

What a tough schedule (jet lag wise) Yuzu has/had... to NHK> back home for a week > Italy GPF > home for a week (assumption)  > back to Japan for J Nats and hopefully staying for a bit for the holiday season... the coaches often do it during the GP series, poor Brian... but they don't have to compete!

Brian doesn't have to compete to feel tired. Just watching over Yuzuru is enough to drain his energy. :LOL:

Okay, I've done my duty. :muahaha:

It's funny that Gabi's and Cizo's aerobic costumes are not nominated for "best costume". I mean: They 100% hit the style of the 90s :laughing:

#Footnote: For Yuzu I was willing to scroll down the entire page of nominees in all categories. I really missed Otonal, though.

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Okay, I've done my duty. :muahaha:

It's funny that Gabi's and Cizo's aerobic costumes are not nominated for "best costume". I mean: They 100% hit the style of the 90s :laughing:

#Footnote: For Yuzu I was willing to scroll down the entire page of nominees in all categories. I really missed Otonal, though.

P/C's costume is amazing, HIGH ART how could anyone dislike it

but Yuzu's costume made me actually lose my mind a bit, so he wins

also, isn't it a bit weird that the nominees are sorted alphabetically by first name, instead of last? conspiracy time: the ISU did it so Yuzu would be last!!!

31 minutes ago, shanshani said:

P/C's costume is amazing, HIGH ART how could anyone dislike it

but Yuzu's costume made me actually lose my mind a bit, so he wins

also, isn't it a bit weird that the nominees are sorted alphabetically by first name, instead of last? conspiracy time: the ISU did it so Yuzu would be last!!!

Aye, aye and aye.

How convenient for ISU that Y comes nearly last in the alphabet. Well, let's save the best for last :winky:

EDIT:

I think, the main purpose of the first name sorting was not to put Yuzu last but rather to have the Eteri girls at the top. I mean: it's Alena, Alexandra, Alina, Anna,... That Yuzu is last in every list, is some kind of welcome double-convenience for ISU.