General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Dara said:

Hahahaha but the story behind it is kind of cute!

Apparently the owner of the garden field made them all from scratch, the head and the face is made by sticking  Yuzu's face cutout from a magazine to the back of a fried pan...and she/he gave the scarecrow Yuzu skating shoes too! :kitty:

The owner positioned Yuzu in a "come to me!" pose (But wouldn't that defy the purpose of scaring things away?:rofl:) and gave Mao a microphone lol

Scarecrow Yuzu and Mao were there since last year, and Satoko version was used the year before them haha

17 hours ago, akaokitty said:

By the way are Japanese fans protesting about the camera work? I just watched the opening again and I'm so ticked off lol

Yes, Asahi actually already responded via Twitter that they will take note of the comments for future broadcasts (can't find the tweet now). They must have received a lot of messages about it if they decided to take the time to respond. 

1 hour ago, katonice said:

Yes, Asahi actually already responded via Twitter that they will take note of the comments for future broadcasts (can't find the tweet now). They must have received a lot of messages about it if they decided to take the time to respond. 

Awesome! Hope they live up to the reputation of the Japanese work ethics then! Tbh, after Gangneung & Helsinki I thought if the world of FS broadcasting were to fall, the Japanese ones would at least be our last hope. Then boom! FaOI disaster happened :P