General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

You can tell that he's a great hugger! See his face is so soft and fierce at the same time, the way his hand grabs onto Brian's shirt!  He really does everything with his whole being :goe::smiley-love017::smiley-love017:

Indeed..This is why he moves us!

>>>He really does everything with his whole being 

42 minutes ago, 糖心皮蛋蛋蛋Helen said:

God I really want to see the photos of yesterday's ice show!!!!Just can't imagine YUZU KITTY!!!!!

Me too! Can not wait!  Were they excited about something like Yuzu's cat's eye???

2 hours ago, Xen said:

News of Yuzu practicing 4Lz stopped with the arrival or Orser...coincidence? I think not.....

Yuzu: *staring at the ice, imagining the speed and trajectory he needs to take to for the 4 Lz*

Orser: Yuzu, remember less injuries during off season...

Yuzu: :space:

Yuzu...No injuries please..

13 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

This was uploaded a few days ago so thought I'd bring it over due to Chopin, in case anyone hasn't seen it. Yes, it's Boston but you can skip to commentary, especially by the lady that starts at 5:37. It's interesting to hear.

Thanks for this! I went to Boston , but only for Men free skating, so I missed this extraordinary superb SP!

I loved the commentary:

"All the elements absolutely textbook perfect "!!!!

14 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

This was uploaded a few days ago so thought I'd bring it over due to Chopin, in case anyone hasn't seen it. Yes, it's Boston but you can skip to commentary, especially by the lady that starts at 5:37. It's interesting to hear.

Thank you for sharing! :thankyou: I never watch this commentary before. It's always exciting to hear them acknowledge yuzu's extra ordinary talent. Chopin from World 2016 was the best for me, even though the perfect Chopin was from Gpf 2015. I just love to see him skating chopin in the big competition with so many people watching. :smiley-love017: it's awesome 

On 6/5/2017 at 14:08, kaeryth said:

Doesn't he like making puns? :xD:

From this video translated by tsukihoshi14 @ tumblr:

I: I think you don’t realize it, but you are not only a genius skater, but also a genius at expression (表情:hyoujou).

Y: Oh no no…. But only when I’m on ice (氷上:hyoujou), right? 

I: Omg this XD *laughs* 

Note: In Japanese, “expression” and “on ice” have the same pronunciation but different characters.

Another pun from yuzuland + yuzusorbet @ tumblr:

“Our enemy is not Honnouji” - a pun from the idiom “Our enemy is at Honnouji 敵は本能寺にあり” (meaning one’s true intention lies somewhere/when someone has ulterior motives)

*Honno-ji is where Nobunari Oda’s ancestor (Oda Nobunaga) was assassinated in 1582. Yuzu probably mentioned the idiom with a twist because Nobunari Oda was present at that interview too. And Nobu-kun loved it; he said “UMAI !!!!” (awesome!!!) And the smile Yuzu gave him is so cute!!!

tumblr_nyl5kh5Jld1rqryl2o1_500.gif

i adore this cutey face too :BeatingHeart:

On 2017/6/9 at 午後4時3分, meoima said:

A latest survey from 191 male and 118 women about famous people with best skin. Yuzuru won, of course. I hope someone can translate this. Google translate only helps me so far.
From http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2017/06/09/077/

Sorry, if someone already tried the translation.  I'm lurking and lost in threads all the time.

Very rough translation.  Hope it is a bit better than Google. Just for your time killing while no particular news.

"Many basic skincare products for men are on the market recently, and men seem to be more conscious about beautiful skin than before.  Even looking at celebrities in various fields, you will find a lot of men who have beautiful skin.  Then, who is the “美肌男子 bihada danshi – Beautiful skin boy” with particularly fine skin among them?

We conducted a poll for "male celebrities with healthy and beautiful skin" of 309 My Navi News members.  In this article, we will show you the resulted ranking with reasons.

Q. Who do you think has healthy and beautiful skin among male celebrities?

1.     Yuzuru Hanyu (21.0%)

2.     Masaki Okada (15.5%)

3.     GACKT (14.6%)

4.     Mokomichi Hayami (10.4%)

5.     Haruma Miura (10.0%)

■ Yuzuru Hanyu

· "Even if he is straining his body as an athlete, the beauty of his skin is outstanding and wonderful." (31 year-old woman)

· “I think his skin is refreshing and beautiful because he sweats in doing sport.” (34 year-old woman)

·"Maybe because he is doing sport, his skin is firm and it looks so smooth without any makeup." (28-year-old woman)

· "I think it is rare that an athlete has truly beautiful skin." (29 year-old man )

· "He seems to have good metabolism as he physically exercises." (31 year-old man)

· "He represents/embodies both refreshingness felt from an athlete and delicateness a figure skater has." (44 year-old man)

·

■  Masaki Okada

· "Because his skin color is white for men, and it looks smooth." (49 year-old woman)

· "I am jealous of Masaki Okada’s skin while watching TV" (50 year-old woman)

· "His skin is fair and with transparent feeling" (26 year-old woman)

· "There is an image that his skin is not damaged as it is fair" (45 year-old man)

· "Somewhat feels like natural." (48 year-old man)

■ GACKT

· "It seems that he is taking care of his skin with money" (37 year-old man)

· "There is an image that he is working out stoic for health and beauty." (60 year-old man)

· "I think he is doing skin care the most thoroughly compared to others." (26 year-old woman)

· "He seems to be taking care of his skin more than a bit." (48 year-old woman)

■ Mokomichi Hayami

· "Because his skin has not been damaged after getting older." (30 year-old woman)

· "He is good at cooking and he must be conscious of healthy foods" (50 year-old woman)

· "I was thinking from before that he has beautiful skin" (47 year-old man)

■ Haruma Miura

· "I think his skin is somewhat transparent image for men" (44 year-old man)

· "I have seen him in lots of dramas and movies.  As he is still young, and I think his skin is beautiful maybe because he is doing skin care rightly." (44 year-old woman)

(Their professional background omitted)

Overall Summary

Beating actors and artists, a figure skater, Yuzuru Hanyu has become the “Gold Medalist of Men with Beautiful Skin.”  Even though he is devoting himself in hard training as an athlete, he keeps his firm skin and that seems to have caught people's eyes.  The poll showed that there are many people who are fascinated by his beautiful skin with sparkling sweats.

Masaki Okada, an actor, ranked second.  Many women envy his so white and fair skin, even unbelievable for men, and men respondents also evaluate his skin has natural transparency.  Some commented that "His skin seems to be healthy and strong against damages."  GACKT ranked third, with the evaluation that his skin should be beautiful considering his stoic attitude in working on his beauty and health over money and time, and that attitude was also highly evaluated.

Satoshi Mukai ranked sixth (8.1%), and followed by Sota Fukushi (7.8%), Shun Oguri (7.1%), Takeru Satoh (6.8%), Tomohisa Yamashita (6.5%), and Takanori Nishikawa (TM Revolution) (5.5%).

Besides the transparency and whiteness, the beauty from the inner body, such as “His metabolism seems to be good” or “looks healthy.” is evaluated more highly.  Actually making healthy body through right eating habits as well as sports may be a shortcut to get beautiful skin for men."

I checked all the above good-looking men in Wiki as I'm not familiar with idols, and concluded that Yuzuru is the cutest :whiteflag:

P. S.  In Japanese, we say 透き通るような sukitouruyouna, or 透明な toumeina to praise fine skin.  It means "transparent" literally, but "sheer" may be a bit closer.  Sorry, I can't be sure.  Anyway, it means so clear, fine, and fair skin that Yuzuru has.