General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Yup, confirmed, he went to Seimei Shrine, too. According to the blogger, the priestess told her that Yuzu also wrote a new enma there, but it can't be shown to people until about a week later. (source)

A WEEK LATER I WONDER WHY??? Like, after the second set of ice shows? Could it be about... Please let be be wrong pretty please...

I'm 80% sure now ...:10636614:

8 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Yup, confirmed, he went to Seimei Shrine, too. According to the blogger, the priestess told her that Yuzu also wrote a new enma there, but it can't be shown to people until about a week later. (source)

A WEEK LATER I WONDER WHY??? Like, after the second set of ice shows? Could it be about... Please let me be wrong pretty please... 

...what? :dpooh: okay I am also mentally prepared now and I'm sure he will elevate it to the next level... but... but... :68556365: you're trolling us right yuzu

Omg, if he's really repeating two programs... just IF... that would mean he's aiming for nothing but absolute perfection at the Olympics, no matter if he's upping his tech or not. It can also be connected with his comments about rising his average & learning from Zhenia...

But honestly, I'm terrified by that idea. Added to it the pressure & expectations entailed by so much repeating, it's like the hardest thing I can imagine to aim for. What amount of courage & determination does it take to make such a decision?

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm 80% sure now ...:10636614:

This was from an old tv program though? If he does do a Seimei 2.0 I feel like it's not going to be the exact same thing. Just like R+J 1 and R+J 2 was different. Honestly, I'm pretty much ok with this because the character of Abe no Seimei clearly resonates with him. I also trust Shae Lynn to do wonderful new choreography since we know that she watched the movie and understood the character of Seimei (and Yuzuru) very well.

25 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

A WEEK LATER I WONDER WHY??? Like, after the second set of ice shows? Could it be about... Please let me be wrong pretty please... 

if he announces at the Kobe show, they can then show the emma he wrote, it's about a week?

I....would love to see seimei 2.0... I like it slightly better than chopin ballade no.1, but I am also not prepared to see two repeated programmes :sadPooh: Nonetheless, wish you good luck in your olympic season Yuzu! Only you can understand how important the gold medal is to you..

I'm not against seimei 2.0 but I'm still hoping for a new fp :( I just feel that by repeating a program there won't be as much as a 'surprise factor'. I would like it if he totally show a new free and leave me mind blown. Skaters usually use the safe route for the Olympics but maybe yuzu can be safe with Chopin and hard with a new free.... you know.. like the best of both world. 

But then again.. this is Yuzu so maybe he'll show a totally different seimei and still leave me mind blown nevertheless :13877886:

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

This was from an old tv program though? If he does do a Seimei 2.0 I feel like it's not going to be the exam same thing. Just like R+J 1 and R+J 2 was different. Honestly, I'm pretty much ok with this because the character of Abe no Seimei clearly resonates with him. I also trust Shae Lynn to do wonderful new choreography since we know that she watched the movie and understood the character of Seimei (and Yuzuru) very well.

I agree with you. The only thing I find odd is that he'll be using both 15-16 season programs. It's a little too much IMO. But if this is want he wants and belives is good for him this season so be it. I'll support him as ever. 

I'm... not sure what to think if he goes for Seimei again. It'll depend on whether it's a completely new music cut with other parts of the OST or the same music with just a few changes. If he wasn't doing Chopin already I'd be happier and less anxious for this idea of using Seimei again. As it is, the possibility doesn't fill me with confidence. 

Yuzu, why u do dis?

https://mobile.twitter.com/4u_ftms/status/871231124537696257

https://mobile.twitter.com/4u_ftms/status/871230281914621952

The details are as follows:

"When I arrived at the Yuzuruha Shrine, other visitors/

worshippers did nothing but intently staring at sth inside 

the Main Shrine.

'What's up?', I was surprised. Then, right after that, I saw

a group of cameramen. 'I see!', they were there at the scene

to cover the story ! And so, I then thought that I shouldn't

have made any noise.

Taking a look at the Main Shrine, there you saw a man with

his long-long neck and that little tiny face....'What?  Yuzu??',

I finally realized. That's it! "

"When Yuzu came out of the Main Shrine, he looked into

those Emas with our messages on, and then placed his own

"Ema" there. When he got it done, he shaded his face, 

looked up at the Main Shrine..........and left there.

His fresh and radiant absolutely suited the refreshing air

of the blue sky there :smiley-love017: "

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NB:

These twitters are from the same person, the one who

happened to be there and came across Yuzu by chance

at Yuzuruha Shrine, not Seimei Shrine.

[ Imo, concerning Seimei Shrine, according to his character,

it's not necessary that he's going to use this program again.

I think when you have time to spare, and when you are close

to there, you sure think of going to pay a visit and express

your gratitude to God and everyone in concern there after

all those successes, don't you ?

Anyway, I don't mind at all to have a privilege to see Seimei

again. To be truth, as for me, anything will be fine as long as

it's his own decision. I respect whatever he will make up his

mind because I think he must have had tough time till things

are to be decided. I'm honored to be able to experience all

of his performances. On top of that, Yuzu is different, even

it's going to be the same melody, it doesn't mean that all

are to be the same, right ? Many skaters use different /new

pieces of music but end up with same patterns/styles of

performances, though ! Please take it easy and let's enjoy

with him:snonegai: ]......:thankyou:

On 6/4/2017 at 12:35 PM, Yuazz said:

I'm not against to the idea of SEIMEI 2.0 tho. He never skated clean that program in the big competition (World) right? I would like to see it clean at the Olympic. That would be epic! :0001:

But if he does new fp I would be happier :laughing:

I'm pretty fine with Seimei 2.0 too. Well, the movie has a sequel so there's more music available (he doesn't necessarily need the same cuts) :10636614: