General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, Dara said:

On the other side I believe he had the least number of falls through this season amongst all top men.

Combo of Doom :yznotimpressed:

7 hours ago, Pamigena said:

Which reminds me, I distinctly remember that there were loads of people who thought that a Japanese program would be a very bad idea for Korea. .......where are you, people? Because I don't think I've seen that concern yet regarding Seimei 2.0 ? (though I may have missed it. This thread is a nightmare to follow)

I'm one of those people, though I've never talked about it out loud. It's not about the music itself, not about the story behind it, not about the skater who performs the program; just because Korean public is extremely sensitive to anything related to Japan, in all aspects.

23 分ぐらい, AsteroidB-612 said:

Thank you for sharing this bit of news! 

I love how Yuzu is an inspiration for other athletes too!

This reminds me of his wish to expand his support to other atheltic fields when he was talking about his future plans in the show with oda and shoma...stating that he believes that his experience with dealing with injuries and surgery can probably benefit others...we see here that indeed he can influence and help so many other athletes, encouraging them to come back from slumps!

:snonegai:

Definitely, you may say that again......and again.......and again:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Please also find below, another source of this info with

a little tiny picture of Yuzu on.     :snmouchotto:      

https://t.co/PdD1mVGcQC :thankyou:

14 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I'm sorry but these commercials are so unconvincing LOL! Like, who poses with their daily hygiene products like that?:laughing:

The toothbrush is now sold out on amazon and rakuten nonetheless.