General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

It's from an episode of The Simpsons that tells the story of Maggie's birth and how Homer started working at the nuclear power plant to be able to afford the new baby. The sign was put up by Mr Burns above Homer's workstation and it said:

DON'T FORGET:

YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

He then covered it in pictures of Maggie, changing the sign to say:

DO IT

FOR HER

I was wondering why younger people would know about this old episode but perhaps they don't.  

I'm not exactly a young person and I have watched that episode but I didn't even make the connection! 

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh, sorry. I didn't see what you wrote. I was distracted by the video.

I think I found it. It's a 3 hour special and I can't be bothered skipping through to find it right now but if anyone else wants to have a go! Parts 2 and 3 are linked in description.

EDIT: Unfortunately, parts 2 and 3 have been taken down. Part 1 just covers sumo but I'll leave it here for reference for anyone trying to hunt down the rest of the show.

Thank you! :7562096:

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

What about this purple shirt? You, guys, have any ideea  when did he wear it? :facepalm:

I'm actually okay with this purple shirt and tie. The hair saves everything :smiley-love017:

And about the 10 things in his bag (if I got them correct)... earphones?? :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Puniyo said:

I'm actually okay with this purple shirt and tie. The hair saves everything :smiley-love017:

And about the 10 things in his bag (if I got them correct)... earphones?? :rofl:

Yup! Nice guess! He has special blue and gold ones he uses for good luck, according to the video.

4 minutes ago, Roby said:

I was looking for something like this to make a comparison. These videos are so useful and ejoyable to watch :popcorn: 

Thank you for sharing!

These add Chopin from 2014 GPF to the comparison as well.

46 minutes ago, Lynnie said:

What. Why, no, how can he be so intense over a piece of cake? Oh Yuzu... yes, I'm choosing to ignore the effects of lighting

It's one of my favorite videos ever. And one of the first emojis created for the forum, i just HAD to have it :devilYuzuf:

I wonder if his body build doesn't suit guys' clothes so much that any non-sports clothes look too big for him :confused: especially long sleeves, they always look like 10inches longer than his arms :facepalm: