General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

open two windows, resize so you can see the two windows at the same time, don't touch the stream window until mezamashi ends :P

Thank you very much! Seems like you are a streaming expert... :goe:

7 minutes ago, Neenah said:

It is really funny how this thread is turning into commentary on the Japanese morning news.. What is Yuzuru doing to us :space:

You're saying this like a bunch of us had never spent several hours on New Year's watching a Japanese variety show where the only part we understood was..... nothing really besides :smiley-eatdrink015:

(not me of course, I'm not crazy or anything)

(eta, LMAO my phone has gone nuts as well it seems. Sorry for that mess of a post)

Just now, Hydroblade said:

open two windows, resize so you can see the two windows at the same time, don't touch the stream window until mezamashi ends :P

But for that he would have to do the Grand Prix Series and there's no guarantee that he will do that, right? :<

Of course, there are no guarantees, but Yuzuru has always said that he wants to continue challenging himself with more difficult things and he will be only 23 years old at the end of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. That's still pretty young. I'm no mind reader – just saying.

9 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

But for that he would have to do the Grand Prix Series and there's no guarantee that he will do that, right? :<

I don't know, Yuzuru really likes GPF.