General Yuzuru Chat

On 2018. 03. 08. at 2:26 PM, kaeryth said:

I'm hoping third time's the charm and whoever is managing the auction has now gotten the hang of it and is better equipped/organised. I don't want Yuzu to feel bad if the bids keep being a mess.

My fear is that legit bidders will now not feel like bidding again on an auction they might have tried to bid twice on already to just see it cancelled again. So the trolls win, because Yahoo didn't anticipate that people would go out of their way to be assholes on a charity auction. Who can blame them for not being prepared; only awful abortions of nature people would think this is funny. 

Sorry, I'm actually really mad at this. It stopped being amusing a while ago. It's a f*cking auction to f*cking help people, FFS, control your damn f*cking hate, trolls, and use it to buy competition tickets so Fanyus don't get them or something. 

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Sorry, I'm actually really mad at this. It stopped being amusing a while ago. It's a fucking auction to fucking help people, FFS, control your damn fucking hate, trolls, and use it to buy competition tickets so Fanyus don't get them or something. 

See...that actually takes efforts and money. But seriously, do they dislike the people of Tohoku that much?

But so far, the rise seems more gradual. I'm hoping they asked for proof of a legit ID and bank account or something before people bid.

Edit: It just hopped to 2 mil after rising gradually to 0.8 mil. Now I'm getting worried. :facepalm: The days when I wish I were filthy rich, just so at the end, I can buy it for an astronomical sum without guilt, and say "Take it trolls, take it hard..."

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Sorry, I'm actually really mad at this. It stopped being amusing a while ago. It's a fucking auction to fucking help people, FFS, control your damn fucking hate, trolls, and use it to buy competition tickets so Fanyus don't get them or something. 

Same... but these haters/trolls are probably the same ones who falsely accuse Yuzu of faking being in Ice Rink Sendai during the earthquake. These people don't care. I'm still hoping for the best outcome and that everything will be handled better now.

2 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

That's wonderful! I hope you have the best time talking about Yuzu. You're lucky. All the people IRL I talk to about Yuzu only tolerate me out of affection, they're not really interested even if they appreciate and agree that he is incredible. Of course, if they did say he's not, I wouldn't cook or bake for them again, so that might be a small factor though I hope not. 

I hope you find one too^^

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Mean while I have to ignore everything and no celebration because I'm in the MIDDLE of College entrance exam.... 2nd subject tomorrow :headdesk2:

How do I survive thisss :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

ETA: It would be nice to have Yuzu's brain, better at it, his keeness till end of March 

Where are you from? cause Thailand also have entrance exam now. I hope to find fellow Thai fan  hahahaha

I'll be honest, I'm really pissed about the auction and the trolls and its enough to ruin my mood. Like, you hate him that much to mess with a charity? Skewed priorities, these people are not human. Hanyu would probably be most disappointed, and worse is that some media have already covered this and not everyone will get the full story and it's just awful all around especially with the remembrance of 3.11 so close.

I'm late but happy 3000 pages! :9: I had to do this thing called sleeping so I missed it. 

But really, what the hell is Yahoo Auctions doing?! If you've had to restart it for a third time in hopes to prevent false bidding, it's clearly not working and something else has to be done. Taking it offline to an actual auction house would definitely be the best route to take. :headdesk2: