General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Max tweet it, too!

I can feel behind his words, the pain of not having Yuzuru come to compete in Italy, but the honesty of his get-well-wishes for him! 

Btw, by 'two weeks of rest', do they mean no walking too? 

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Somehow I feel not ready yet, for a new World Champ...

I mean, of couse YAY REST AND RECOVER first and foremost. But yeah.... here are my other complicated feelings:

Spoiler

1) I kinda don't want certain skaters to be WC just because the top few have withdrawn / retired. But I also know PC and JF retirement was always going to happen regardless so.....:shrug:

2) I feel bad for whoever does win because there will likely always be people wondering "would they have won if so-and-so competed?" 

And these two feelings are very much at odd with each other and I feel bad. :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

Someone a few tweets back said "after Oly's it doesn't matter who wins WC the world already knows how great Yuzu is". I would contend that would be true if Shoma or Boyang wins. But if Nathan wins you can sure as hell bet the US propaganda media machine is going to paint it everywhere and over everything in America and yeah the whole "Nathan is the best figure skater" is going to sky rocket. :facepalm: (if it wasn't already too obvious, I clearly have a massive problem with the US propoganda machine.... come on... i spent the winter olympics amongst Americans... it REALLY rubs you the wrong way....)

28 minutes ago, Floria said:

Here, a magnificent 4Lo for you. 

I can't wait to see Yuzu's 4Loop next season again!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I have missed her so much!! 

Also, the recovery and rehab time sound like the perfect amount of time for him to start planning BRAND NEW PROGRAMMES FOR NEXT SEASON!!! :mischief:

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I can feel behind his words, the pain of not having Yuzuru come to compete in Italy, but the honesty of his get-well-wishes for him! 

No idea, but at least he's kind of taking care of himself. We didn't have to commence operation android poohs this time.

10 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I was wondering too, maybe they'll put his ankle in a cast or sth just to make sure it stays immobile? That was my first thought at rest + rehab wording. (But I am no doctor at all of course so I am waiting on medic fanyus to pop up :p)

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

But I'd finally finished engineering their fwuffy widdle ears. :( 

Hold on to them in case we do have to use them. There's no telling with this boy. I'm sure Brian's hair would be happy if we have concrete ways to keep Yuzu strapped down at times, android poohs and swan bags including.

3 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I can't wait to see Yuzu's 4Loop next season again!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I have missed her so much!! 

He said he'd have to say goodbye to 4L and 4Lz for awhile because of his ankle but I hope he at least brings 4L back eventually. Second only to 3A in beauty. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Just now, Xen said:

Hold on to them in case we do have to use them. There's no telling with this boy. I'm sure Brian's hair would be happy if we have concrete ways to keep Yuzu strapped down at times, android poohs and swan bags including.

And if the Poohs fail, we'll just have to invent bionic hair!

3 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I mean, of couse YAY REST AND RECOVER first and foremost. But yeah.... here are my other complicated feelings:

Reveal hidden contents

1) I kinda don't want certain skaters to be WC just because the top few have withdrawn / retired. But I also know PC and JF retirement was always going to happen regardless so.....:shrug:

2) I feel bad for whoever does win because there will likely always be people wondering "would they have won if so-and-so competed?" 

And these two feelings are very much at odd with each other and I feel bad. :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

Someone a few tweets back said "after Oly's it doesn't matter who wins WC the world already knows how great Yuzu is". I would contend that would be true if Shoma or Boyang wins. But if Nathan wins you can sure as hell bet the US propaganda media machine is going to paint it everywhere and over everything in America and yeah the whole "Nathan is the best figure skater" is going to sky rocket. :facepalm: (if it wasn't already too obvious, I clearly have a massive problem with the US propoganda machine.... come on... i spent the winter olympics amongst Americans... it REALLY rubs you the wrong way....)

Also, the recovery and rehab time sound like the perfect amount of time for him to start planning BRAND NEW PROGRAMMES FOR NEXT SEASON!!! :mischief:

OH YEAAAAAH I'll fill TCC team's twitter accounts with music recommendations 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

He said he'd have to say goodbye to 4L and 4Lz for awhile because of his ankle but I hope he at least brings 4L back eventually. Second only to 3A in beauty. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Keep on saying that, and meanwhile Lady 4Loop starts moping in a corner, in case you forgot her ethrealness....

Just now, yuzuonice said:

I was wondering too, maybe they'll put his ankle in a cast or sth just to make sure it stays immobile? That was my first thought at rest + rehab wording. (But I am no doctor at all of course so I am waiting on medic fanyus to pop up :p)

"rest" typically means some kind of brace and no weight bearing (aka crutches etc). but they will still want to make sure the joint doesn't stiffen up, especially in his case, so they will show him simple light movements that he'll still do. Early physiotherapy is the way to go.

"rehab" will be when he starts working it more, gradually increasing the strength and work load to build things back up. 

With all those time up his sleeves, wonder what he'll plot in his mind :devilYuzu:'

Something crazy like, idk H&L 2.0????! Anybody with me???? (like what he did with R&J2). Or am I just too in love with H&L??

Will he dye his glorious outfit of mother nature into red or blueeeee or smth :bliss-smiley:

Just now, VyVy99 said:

With all those time up his sleeves, wonder what he'll plot in his mind :devilYuzu:'

Something crazy like, idk H&L 2.0????! Anybody with me???? (like what he did with R&J2). Or am I just too in love with H&L??

Will he dye his glorious outfit of mother nature into red or blueeeee or smth :bliss-smiley:

..R&J 3.0, Firebird 2.0, Zeigunerweisen 2.0..:slinkaway:

hace 7 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

iirc he said bye for a while only to 4Lz. 4Lo is also painful now but he is not ditching it.

I wonder if rehabilitation means doing something on ice. When I was doing rehab for broken wrist it included rebuilding muscle mass and work on flexibility.