General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

he said that there'll be more bashing about me..

Yuzuuu :sadPooh:

heard from friends that there is already a bash fest between yuzu fans, takahashi fans and even mao fans due to that award, at least in chinese fandom...for his sake, I hope Yuzu avoids social media for a good long while...

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

heard from friends that there is already a bash fest between yuzu fans, takahashi fans and even mao fans due to that award....for his sake, I hope Yuzu avoids social media for a good long while...

Why don't they all do the sensible thing and go and bash the people who make these decisions? :/ 

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

heard from friends that there is already a bash fest between yuzu fans, takahashi fans and even mao fans due to that award....for his sake, I hope Yuzu avoids social media for a good long while...

Uh?! Why I cannot understand this kind of things...? :2: Maybe I can comprehend (but not justify :3:) this attitude from the fans of Dai because of their "history", but also Mao's fans now? It's a pity for a country with many big talents to appear so divided and fighting for their recognition. To give this award to Yuzu doesn't mean that the contribution of Dai and Mao to the development and the popularization of FS in Japan is lesser; on the contrary... I thought that people would be happy also because is a sign of recognition for FS in the country more in general.

2 hours ago, Xen said:

heard from friends that there is already a bash fest between yuzu fans, takahashi fans and even mao fans due to that award, at least in chinese fandom...for his sake, I hope Yuzu avoids social media for a good long while...

My Twitter had been in flames the past few days with the Japanese Yuzu fans trying to stop the spread of the misconceptions/lies people are putting up. I don't exactly know why but from what I can tell from their response it is concentrated from fans of Daisuke, Mao, and Shoma. One of the accusations they are spreading is that Yuzu wasn't in Sendai when the earthquake hit, and he had been taking advantage of the tragedy to boost his support in Japan. So the Yuzu fans uploaded this video clip, which was of a local news segment broadcasting the announcement from Sendai ice rink stating Yuzu had been on ice practicing when the earthquake hit, and was now safe (along with other staff in the rink). I believe this was the first ever news on Yuzu after the earthquake.

18 minutes ago, Xen said:

i see a lot of tweets in japanese on twitter.. i just straight up block them.

Yuzu fans are now using this hashtag to post positive and cute Yuzu images as much as possible. https://twitter.com/hashtag/TLを可愛い羽生くんで埋めようキャンペーン?src=hash

-So you can help by boosting the signal by liking etc....if you have twitter. 

Antis are still a very small minority, just very loud. 

Rather than give a spotlight to negative view points, there can be a flood of positive news instead. 

12 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Uh?! Why I cannot understand this kind of things...? :2: Maybe I can comprehend (but not justify :3:) this attitude from the fans of Dai because of their "history", but also Mao's fans now? It's a pity for a country with many big talents to appear so divided and fighting for their recognition. To give this award to Yuzu doesn't mean that the contribution of Dai and Mao to the development and the popularization of FS in Japan is lesser; on the contrary... I thought that people would be happy also because is a sign of recognition for FS in the country more in general.

Ever heard of envy? :baby-4:

But seriously, what can they do? They can't take anything away from him and they only put their own faves into bad light. Yuzuru is just too powerful :joy:

12 minutes ago, Specs said:

Yuzu fans are now using this hashtag to post positive and cute Yuzu images as much as possible. https://twitter.com/hashtag/TLを可愛い羽生くんで埋めようキャンペーン?src=hash

-So you can help by boosting the signal by liking etc....if you have twitter. 

Antis are still a very small minority, just very loud. 

Rather than give a spotlight to negative view points, there can be a flood of positive news instead. 

so my stash of yuzu pics on my phone will come for good use :LOL: