General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

I'm sure it wasn't easy for you to write all of this but I think you are really brave! And remember what  Yuzu said after winning his second olympic gold medal? He said that just as he felt truly happy at that moment he wished all of us his fans could be happy as well. Yuzuru wishes for our happiness so I hope you are or will be happy.

Thank you for thinking me brave, i'm really not. :8:

And Yes, i'm happy! Tremendously so! And you guys are part of that. I feel like i'm Yuzu who thanks and bows again and again, because i can't thank you enough. I'm older than Yuzu but i really learn things from him. :embSwan: 

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The only thing that will work is if they promise to release FaOI nyan-feat if you all pass. 

:kitty: convince them with lethal cuteness I see. 

2 minutes ago, Erin said:

I'm thinking if it's enough for me. I'm greedy, ok? :pouty:

I am still wishing for his latest Hana Ni Nare. :2: I'm still sad all that's been released are clips. 

7 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

:kitty: convince them with lethal cuteness I see. 

I am still wishing for his latest Hana Ni Nare. :2: I'm still sad all that's been released are clips. 

Yes, that too! I saw clips of all his jumps, but no full performance. I wonder why? He only has 3 jumps in Hana Ni Nare, right? And they showed Yuzu did all 3 perfectly. So i suppose Yuzu performed the whole program perfectly. Did he trip on the steps or something? 

Out of interest, I just looked through my old anatomy and pathology notes on ankle injuries. Obviously I'm not a doctor yet, but according to my notes it takes up to 8 months to regain 100% strength in damaged ligaments (obviously depending on how torn it is). I don't think it will take him that long though.  It's unlikely he actually ruptured his ligament since he seems to have a fair amount of ankle stability intact.

I imagine the plan for him now is to give his ankle time to heal for a few weeks and then start building up his ligaments' strength and function (propioception) so he reduces the risk of re-injury as much as possible. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back on the ice in a few months, but I hope he waits as long as possible to get his ankle back up to scratch.

:9: (unrelated yuzuticon but I couldn't help myself :happy:)

33 minutes ago, Erin said:

Yes, that too! I saw clips of all his jumps, but no full performance. I wonder why? He only has 3 jumps in Hana Ni Nare, right? And they showed Yuzu did all 3 perfectly. So i suppose Yuzu performed the whole program perfectly. Did he trip on the steps or something? 

I don't really think he stumbled on something that's why they didn't release it. I just think that they thought there's really no reason to release the whole version. Though I hope they're just delaying the release. 

24 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Out of interest, I just looked through my old anatomy and pathology notes on ankle injuries. Obviously I'm not a doctor yet, but according to my notes it takes up to 8 months to regain 100% strength in damaged ligaments (obviously depending on how torn it is). I don't think it will take him that long though.  It's unlikely he actually ruptured his ligament since he seems to have a fair amount of ankle stability intact.

I imagine the plan for him now is to give his ankle time to heal for a few weeks and then start building up his ligaments' strength and function (propioception) so he reduces the risk of re-injury as much as possible. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back on the ice in a few months, but I hope he waits as long as possible to get his ankle back up to scratch.

:9: (unrelated yuzuticon but I couldn't help myself :happy:)

And then jump 4A and cause Fanyu Extinction Event.

I just popped in for a two-minute break, I'm going back to work, I swear!