General Yuzuru Chat

Not so much happening, I thought. Only five pages overnight I thought. God Was I wrong. Going to the fluff page soon...

Spoiler
2 hours ago, paperatoms said:

:offtopic:  Guys! Something momentous occurred in my family today! After 2+ yrs of subtle (and not so subtle) campaigning... victory! I got this on my chat group with my sisters:

Ljp85iZ.png

My reply was something like "Oh, so you liked it then?"  - super casual, so as not to scare her off  :smiley-laughing021:  

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Congratulations! :biggrin: I think mine came around last night, too. I was watching footage of his arrival and she kept coming in and saying “is this live?! Is this live?!” And during the team event “Is this live?! Is Hanyu skating????” Total Fanyu. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

Junkies-R-Us

OT I've made my sister promise to watch with me. In different cities, but still...

Congrats on you all converting family members! The closest I hope to go is stop my brother from making fun of me (He's a jerk with a golden heart though-he offered to record the stream if it turns out I won't be able to watch the free). So, the more the merrier!

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

that cover!

So will he...squeeze the cake now? I have now visions of Yuzu getting this cake for his birthday with a 'real one you get in PC boya, it will be Pooh shaped' for some reason. Brain stop.

59 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

So, he got it after all, yay! Now on to pray that neither Yuzu, nor Javi nor JunHwan end up skating one after another, somehow (I know it's less likely for JHC, but still), same with the girls, though I guess here World Standings help a bit.

I hope today's snow is a good sign, lik the confetti for arrival of the king or something...