General Yuzuru Chat

22 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

And I think JOC may have misread '7' as '1' when he sent in his measurements so say...47cm became

41cm and 83.7 became 83.1cm.

Actually, I think JOC accidentally confused Shoma's measurements for Yuzu's (apologies to Shoma, who would not be nearly as cute were he any taller).

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu on Korean news. Another angle of the jetlagged!3A (it's actually huge?!) and helicopter!2T. His cute "sorry, I can't" when asked for an interview in the mixed zone. I think they interviewed Phil H. as well.

wow that Axel was huge.

And he literally passed by everyone in such speed :rofl:

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

It was huge and very tilted, I'm glad he only did that and didn't go on doing quads. He must have been tired from jetlag. 3A supernatural landing ability tho.

yeah and thank god that we know the situation with lutz.. otherwise I might even joke about nessie because of this.... :war:

18 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu on Korean news. Another angle of the jetlagged!3A (it's actually huge?!) and helicopter!2T. His cute "sorry, I can't" when asked for an interview in the mixed zone. I think they interviewed Phil H. as well.

I'm really appreciating Korean news coverage just because I understand them better than my non existence Japanese :smiley-laughing021:

hope there's more

Concerning Yuzu's very brief practice session?  I seriously think he was simply testing the ice there, since there's been a bit of controversy over its condition.  He wanted to see how it might affect his skating, thus the 3A, which is probably for him one of his safest jumps.  It helped him to gauge what kind of adjustments he needs to make when it comes time to start racking up the points.  Serious practice I think will not take place until he's gotten the jet lag behind him.  If he's too tired he might injure himself so he needs to be well-rested before any serious practicing gets underway.