General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Back in Sochi we see cute and cuddly. Will we see murderface and fabulous in Pyeonchang :laughing:

How much more intense will he be... his eyes will be scary I bet... especially during practice... UGH I NEED TO SEE HIM SKATE SOON PLS LET HIM DO TEAM EVENT AND BE IN PERFECT SHAPE

13 hours ago, swanbeau said:

that fighter fanvideo made me wanna cry :smiley-sad021: 

we all know the back counter 3a as his trademark entry, but i never realized how difficult his last spin entry was, i knew it's something extra he do bc i think someone said he doesnt really get spin levels with it? its just something he wanna do? cmiiw tho spin levels confuse me. anyway, this makes me appreciate it more :10636614:

EVERY SINGLE SPIN OF HIS SP. have a difficult entey and a feature can be counted only once, so, say, for Chopin 3, only travelling into fly camel counts (which is two features btw), and illusion he does into his sit like, 5 seconds after exiting camel is already a measure of his extra, same goes for travelling camel into his combination spin at the end of the program. Let's go Crazy was basically the same, I still need to check PariSan, but I'm quite confident they also have 5+features on each spin (Normally you need to have 4 features to get the level, each feature is counted only once per program)  Okay, checked, Parisienne's sit spin (Yuzuru keeps type of his spin and their order the same since coming to Canada at least) didn't have difficult entry/flying entry, but his combination had a travelling camel again as its entry... great now I need to check if the rules do not state that you don't get difficult entry if you go for flying entry as well...doesn't change Yuzuru is Extra.

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

What is Noriaki Kasai saying abt Yuzu?? :smiley-love017:

Loooot of nice/embarrassing things.

He mentions the good old Garden meeting with the Emperor after Sochi, during which he was very stressed, bc it's a serious event and all that, but Yuzuru wouldn't shut up (he says that in an endearing way, like "Yuzuru-kun would talk to me all the time"). Then show CMs? I think, interrupt him to say something I didn't caught, but it sounded like they were suggesting that Yuzuru talks when he is nervous (He said so in Asaichi I think). Kasai then remcalls stuff about which Yuzuru was asking: Jumps (lol ofc), aren't you(Kasai) scared?, mentality, and all that stuff about their sport. Kasai then says that he was listening stoically(?), so Kasai thought that, even though he is so stressed, he's being listened to so much(?), and when he looked at Yuzuru's face, Yuzu was looking at him with a v.cute face and smiled adorably (he literally uses onomatopeia AND verb for 'smiling'), and by then the studio is full of giggling ladies. Magic of Yuzuru :pouty:

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

Loooot of nice/embarrassing things.

He mentions the good old Garden meeting with the Emperor after Sochi, during which he was very stressed, bc it's a serious event and all that, but Yuzuru wouldn't shut up (he says that in an endearing way, like "Yuzuru-kun would talk to me all the time"). Then show CMs? I think, interrupt him to say something I didn't caught, but it sounded like they were suggesting that Yuzuru talks when he is nervous (He said so in Asaichi I think). Kasai then remcalls stuff about which Yuzuru was asking: Jumps (lol ofc), aren't you(Kasai) scared?, mentality, and all that stuff about their sport. Kasai then says that he was listening stoically(?), so Kasai thought that, even though he is so stressed, he's being listened to so much(?), and when he looked at Yuzuru's face, Yuzu was looking at him with a v.cute face and smiled adorably (he literally uses onomatopeia AND verb for 'smiling'), and by then the studio is full of giggling ladies. Magic of Yuzuru :pouty:

:smiley-love017::smiley-love017::smiley-love017: :10636614: Thank you!!! 

45 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

What is Noriaki Kasai saying abt Yuzu?? :smiley-love017:

Not really sure if this is 100% accurate, but Noriaki Kasai said that during the tea session with the emperor and empress of Japan after Sochi, he was really nervous, yet Yuzu kept talking to him, stoically asking him questions like "How were your jumps?", "Were you afraid?", "How was your mental state?". And Kasai says that even though he was so nervous, he kept being bombarded with questions by Yuzu :laughing: But when he looked at Yuzu, Yuzu was smiling with a really cute face, so he forgave him immediately.

The poster says that Yuzu talks a lot when he's nervous, so he was probably nervous when speaking to Kasai. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Got beaten to post this, I type too slowly :13877886:

12 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

Not really sure if this is 100% accurate, but Noriaki Kasai said that during the tea session with the emperor and empress of Japan after Sochi, he was really nervous, yet Yuzu kept talking to him, stoically asking him questions like "How were your jumps?", "Were you afraid?", "How was your mental state?". And Kasai says that even though he was so nervous, he kept being bombarded with questions by Yuzu :laughing: But when he looked at Yuzu, Yuzu was smiling with a really cute face, so he forgave him immediately.

The poster says that Yuzu talks a lot when he's nervous, so he was probably nervous when speaking to Kasai. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Got beaten to post this, I type too slowly :13877886:

Thank you! <3 Nobody resists our Overlord smile and charm! Not even Noriaki Kasai! :laughing:

5 hours ago, kaerb said:

lmaooo as expected, yuzu literally looks like he put eyeliner and a wig on. surprisingly, nathan and sergei look pretty good. Adam also looks pretty much the same :laughing:

Looool Shoma is such a babe  omg. With the almond-shaped eyes of his )) He has ridiculously pretty eyes

Yuzu looks  like  an ultimate pretty Japanese girl :) This  is  what I imagine  when  I think of  a pretty girl from Japan. To  feel the difference: Mao for me  is the epitome of a beautiful woman from Japanese art. While  Yuzu with  this filter   applied  is  a beautiful Japanese girl. Model type. Hope it makes sense