General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Okay this is perfect! :rofl::rofl:

Damn, you quoted my un-edited version. I removed the Biathlon text thing that I hadn't actually read. So now it isn't so glaringly off. :smiley-ashamed005:

@Fresca thank you for all your ideas about different kinds of flexibility - what I learnt was really interesting, I thought it might be a good idea to set up a separate thread to discuss flexibility vs jumps issue, perhaps. What do you think?

53 minutes ago, Fresca said:

Yes, Jason has more flexibility in the legs while Yuzu has more flexibility in the hips and back. Back flexibility is what allows Yuzu to do the Biellman and layback Ina Bauer :pbow:

Thank you. this makes more sense why Yuzuru can do Biellman while Jason does not even though he is also flexible. 

5 minutes ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

That is SUCH a TOTALLY JAPANESE mistake! :rofl:

Pleeeease please please, I have just begun studying japanese so my kanji situation is awful, could you tell me what the typo is? :space:

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Pleeeease please please, I have just begun studying japanese so my kanji situation is awful, could you tell me what the typo is? :space:

The typo is in English, actually. Just read it again. :rofl:

Just now, Murieleirum said:

It's nothing in the Japanese, it's in the three little English words: 

Load to Glory when it should be Road to Glory.

Because in Japanese, L and R aren't distinctive sounds, getting the wrong one when spelling in alphabet based languages is pretty common and sometimes hilarious.

4 hours ago, Klera said:

Thanks!

:offtopic: Can you tell me the name of this beautiful (Chinese?) song? I can't copy Chinese signs from the song name on the website :snonegai:

:offtopic: You mean the Chinese song on my blog? Xin Xiao Qi -- Ai De Hui Da (Reply of Love), sung to the tune of Therru's Song from Tales from Earthsea. A cover of sorts but I think the lyrics are different.