General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, fireovertheice said:

But we all also know that he is very intelligent and smart

Yes, he is intelligent, and what his major is at university tells all.  Cognitive science is not education lite.  It goes into computer science, epistemology, linguistics, sociology and a number of other fields.  It's fairly new as an academic discipline, but its roots are spread all over established fields.  If he is truly interested in that field he might be looking at a life in which skating becomes history and his biography reboots itself after his retirement.

26 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Longer ver

I’m out at the moment so just key points

- Nobu knew he wasn’t back on the ice because when he wished Yuzu happy birthday privately, Yuzu replied with ‘thank you for your kind words as always, I’m working hard to get back on the ice’

- says Yuzu is an athlete with the ability to recover his quads in two days (!!! someone please double check this, i was shocked) so the main thing he wants to say is ‘GO SLOWLY’ lol

essentially listening to them, I hope he takes time off Nationals. I didn’t realise how close PC was ahh

9 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I’m out at the moment so just key points

- Nobu knew he wasn’t back on the ice because when he wished Yuzu happy birthday privately, Yuzu replied with ‘thank you for your kind words as always, I’m working hard to get back on the ice’

- says Yuzu is an athlete with the ability to recover his quads in two days (!!! someone please double check this, i was shocked) so the main thing he wants to say is ‘GO SLOWLY’ lol

essentially listening to them, I hope he takes time off Nationals. I didn’t realise how close PC was ahh

:xD:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Skip this if you don't care about fluff and plot bunny swan shaped food

Reveal hidden contents

I found these two things today lol

This makes me laugh a lot and i feel like there's a plot bunny hiding in there (my first thought was, Exhibit A: How to keep Yuzu off the ice while he recovers)

4XO8f93.gif

And two, i want to lie here, drowning in swan feathers

I grew up near there!  Believe me an adult mute swan is a big scary bird capable of breaking an adult persons arm.  I got pecked at by one as a child- very scary indeed, especially at hatching time in the spring :smiley-char026:

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I grew up near there!  Believe me an adult mute swan is a big scary bird capable of breaking an adult persons arm.  I got pecked at by one as a child- very scary indeed, especially at hatching time in the spring :smiley-char026:

Spoiler

Not in swan costume but yeah, he can look scary too. The analogy still stands :P

26 minutes ago, kaerb said:

That's what it sounds like to me! Daaaamn, boy. I want Oda to tell us more things, like that story about Yuzu landing a perfect quad toe the first day he tried it. I bet he has a book's worth of extra anecdotes. 

31 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I love how everyone who knows him are just going... dude... chill... go slow... 

Meanwhile..... :waffle:

So next time we need to use an army to hold him down when he has a fever to prevent him from practicing?

38 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not in swan costume but yeah, he can look scary too. The analogy still stands :P

grab by neck and toss into water? Thought he said he cannot swim....

25 minutes ago, Xen said:

So next time we need to use an army to hold him down when he has a fever to prevent him from practicing?

grab by neck and toss into water? Thought he said he cannot swim....

I war thinking along the lines of "NO, GO BACK TO YOUR NEST"