General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't think he'd be that bad, if someone guided him... He'd be super adorable, but I think he'd manage. Might take him a few hours more than it should, but it always takes me a lot longer to cook than recipes say it should, so... (then again, I hate cooking... if I ever marry, I want a husband who is a master chef:pouty:)

And that must be the same show, but I don't remember the peeling... then again I'm not sure I ever watched the whole thing. They should know better than let Yoshiki, the man who can't crack open an egg, handle sharp objects...

With his persistence he can learn fast? :13877886:All important foods to cook are ramen and rice, this is the truth, so teach him this and he'd be set :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Though I agree the men not cooking thing is weird lol. My mom teaches me fast how to cook from a younger age, and not because she works. She still makes most meals, but she wants all of her children to know to cook lol, but so do all men in my family from what I know :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: Teaching him can't be any harder than teaching me had to be :13877886:

6 hours ago, MrPudding said:

He's on a podium 

:smiley-laughing021: P&G is also trying to cope with Yuzu-withdrawal symptoms. :smiley-laughing021:

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Currently, I'm actually more intrigued by him saying he's always watched cooking shows, ever since he was a kid. Someone needs to get him on a cooking show! (He can't be worse than Yoshiki who had the most awkward throwing a slice of bread in a pan ever :P)

Did he always watch cooking shows or did his mum always watch cooking shows and he just happens to be there? :P

4 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Could you, please, instruct a hopeless-in-technologies-me, how to do this? :bow: Like, what to open, where and which button to press.

3 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

uwaa this is so cute! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: I love the idea!

I'm still in the process of making it :sadPooh:hopefully I'll have it ready soon, ideally before his birthday.

1 hour ago, singcarcom said:

:smiley-laughing021: P&G is also trying to cope with Yuzu-withdrawal symptoms. :smiley-laughing021:

Did he always watch cooking shows or did his mum always watch cooking shows and he just happens to be there? :P

Where did Yuzu say that he's watched cooking shows since he was little? Curious to know!

21 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Where did Yuzu say that he's watched cooking shows since he was little? Curious to know!

In this:

While the milk and chocolate are in the microwave, he says, unless I misheard: 「料理番組を見るの凄い好きなんですよ。ちいちゃいころから。飽きずに見てられるくらいですね。」Translated: I really love watching cooking shows. Ever since I was little. To the point I don't get tired of them. (not 100% sure about the last, because miterareru makes my head spin, but I think that's the idea of it. I'm also a little intrigued... he sometimes seems to use adjective form instead of adverb form even before verbs or adjectives like here, sugoi suki instead of sugoku suki. I noticed it in something else yesterday, too, I think also with sugoi. Made me wonder if there's a reason for it, or it just happens in speaking lol Blame my trying to study for JLPT for these curiosities...)

17 minutes ago, Floria said:

This must be one of the first 4lo?

Oh, it's great to finally have footage of this! Too bad they cut off so quickly... it wasn't just Nobu, all the guys pounced on him. I think Michal Brezina and Javi at least were also there. (Someone posted pictures of the scene, once, but there was no video...)

20 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

In this:

While the milk and chocolate are in the microwave, he says, unless I misheard: 「料理番組を見るの凄い好きなんですよ。ちいちゃいころから。飽きずに見てられるくらいですね。」Translated: I really love watching cooking shows. Ever since I was little. To the point I don't get tired of them. (not 100% sure about the last, because miterareru makes my head spin, but I think that's the idea of it. I'm also a little intrigued... he sometimes seems to use adjective form instead of adverb form even before verbs or adjectives like here, sugoi suki instead of sugoku suki. I noticed it in something else yesterday, too, I think also with sugoi. Made me wonder if there's a reason for it, or it just happens in speaking lol Blame my trying to study for JLPT for these curiosities...)

Oh, it's great to finally have footage of this! Too bad they cut off so quickly... it wasn't just Nobu, all the guys pounced on him. I think Michal Brezina and Javi at least were also there. (Someone posted pictures of the scene, once, but there was no video...)

Re: sugoi instead of sugoku, I find sugoi instead of sugoku is used so often by native speakers that I always feel self-conscious using the correct adverbial form. 

ETA And I think you are correct. Miterareru is the potential form of miteru which is a contraction of mite iru, I think. hahaha spinspinspin.

16 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Re: sugoi instead of sugoku, I find sugoi instead of sugoku is used so often by native speakers that I always feel self-conscious using the correct adverbial form. 

this is prbably suited to the japanese study group but yeah, i hear sugoi more often than sugoku and i find myself using it too :slinkaway: