General Yuzuru Chat

@HydrobladeLemme tell you ,this virus is very contagious but the symptoms are different from person to person,...first my daughter got it. After a long period of incubation, not much affected by it,she passed it to me and then in April during the Big breakout in Helsinki, we both succumbed completely to this virus and forever are infected without being cured, :sadPooh:, AND WE FEEL SO BLESSED ! While a lot of my friends get infected through contact and multiple exposures from me ,they seem to be immuned and show no symptoms, very puzzling to me....:notamused:

9 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Lemme tell you ,this virus is very contagious but the symptoms are different from person to person,...first my daughter got it. After a long period of incubation, not much affected by it,she passed it to me and then in April during the Big breakout in Helsinki, we both succumbed completely to this virus and forever are infected without being cured, :sadPooh:, AND WE FEEL SO BLESSED ! While a lot of my friends got infected through contact, they seem to be immuned and show no symptoms, very puzzled to me....:notamused:

What kind of virus was that!? Did your doctor tell you what strain? 

32 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

My eyes decided to rest for 8 hours and what did I find!? All of you talking about Yuzu-sensei and Satellites training camp, PoT, Tenimyu and a birthday project. This planet is unbelievable (in a good way)! 

It's sad but my country only have 4 skating rinks nationwide,  :smiley-sad016:not a good venue for our training camp. But I remember everytime Disney on Ice visits here they transform Araneta Coliseum (back then now its Mall of Asia Arena) to an ice rink. But that's not quite often. I wonder if the Yuzu-effect will also prompt our country to do that. Hope so that would be fun!! :smiley-happy085:. All of us satellites going ton ton ton suu while he's :hachimaki: in the middle of the rink (eh... That's fun, right?:slinkaway:). 

PoT! The best sports anime ever!! (of course, for me) You all have mentioned characters that reminds you of Yuzu. Hmm, let's see. It's hard to name a single character because Yuzu is a character of his own. For me, he has Eiji's childishness (and look at that Eiji is always the neko on chibi episodes), Tezuka's iron will and stubbornness (rest that elbow and shoulder Dorobō nii-san!), Fuji's fierceness (of course when he's serious. When his eyes opens and he glares at you, you better PRAY HARD!), Inui's geekiness (Yuzu's also keeping a notebook of data, right? But mostly of himself), Atobe's confidence (but not to point that he's gonna go "Ore-sama no bigi ni yoina!" and a residual Kirihara (he's quite destructive but mostly to himself). I hope he doesn't do that anymore but we still can't rule out a residual.

I only watched a few Tenimyu vids so I don't know them all. But I love Shirotan and Aiba-chi!! Shirotan's Yudan Sezu ni Ikou is a thing of beauty!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Cool! This is sooo cool! I know it will sting (and I think I should not do this) but it really reminded me of this.. :slinkaway:

Omg! I really babbled a lot. I'm really sorry!! ごめんなさい!! :headdesk:

Ah shoot I almost burst out crying.  :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

4 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

@PapiandPooh421, this Yuzuru virus :sadPooh:

Currently I think there are no cures or vaccines for this virus. :sadPooh:

Lucky or not, most of my friends around me seem to have a natural immunity towards this virus. :shrug:  A few has some small allergic reaction towards the virus, but none are like me...I've totally succumbed to the virus...:13877886:  One characteristic symptom is that I'll go into withdrawal when the virus isn't active. I'm doomed to be this virus carrier for life...:13877886:

42 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

My eyes decided to rest for 8 hours and what did I find!? All of you talking about Yuzu-sensei and Satellites training camp, PoT, Tenimyu and a birthday project. This planet is unbelievable (in a good way)! 

It's sad but my country only have 4 skating rinks nationwide,  :smiley-sad016:not a good venue for our training camp. But I remember everytime Disney on Ice visits here they transform Araneta Coliseum (back then now its Mall of Asia Arena) to an ice rink. But that's not quite often. I wonder if the Yuzu-effect will also prompt our country to do that. Hope so that would be fun!! :smiley-happy085:. All of us satellites going ton ton ton suu while he's :hachimaki: in the middle of the rink (eh... That's fun, right?:slinkaway:). 

PoT! The best sports anime ever!! (of course, for me) You all have mentioned characters that reminds you of Yuzu. Hmm, let's see. It's hard to name a single character because Yuzu is a character of his own. For me, he has Eiji's childishness (and look at that Eiji is always the neko on chibi episodes), Tezuka's iron will and stubbornness (rest that elbow and shoulder Dorobō nii-san!), Fuji's fierceness (of course when he's serious. When his eyes opens and he glares at you, you better PRAY HARD!), Inui's geekiness (Yuzu's also keeping a notebook of data, right? But mostly of himself), Atobe's confidence (but not to point that he's gonna go "Ore-sama no bigi ni yoina!" and a residual Kirihara (he's quite destructive but mostly to himself). I hope he doesn't do that anymore but we still can't rule out a residual.

I only watched a few Tenimyu vids so I don't know them all. But I love Shirotan and Aiba-chi!! Shirotan's Yudan Sezu ni Ikou is a thing of beauty!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Cool! This is sooo cool! I know it will sting (and I think I should not do this) but it really reminded me of this.. :slinkaway:

Omg! I really babbled a lot. I'm really sorry!! ごめんなさい!! :headdesk:

Eiji isn't childish, he's childlike, childlike, I tell you :tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg: (that being said, it IS a trait he shares with Yuzu on happy pills/gold medal)

Darn, every year, every goddamn year they do this amazing vid and then I cannot even find it again... good thing to have this Planet!

Shirotan and Aibachin means you share faves with Hydro-they're 2nd gen Seigaku of the first season^^ (and now I feel a bit lonely in my love for 6th cast...they haven't had the best Fuji, but all of them tried to amke up for it!)

Are you sure you've rested properly? Cuz I usually spill myself out like that after serious sleep-deprivation... (It isn't bad, especially since your English, contrary to mine on that ocassions, is understabable xD)

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Damn that legendary Japanese hospitality!

お・も・て・な・し

I don't blame the virus tho. Maybe it wanted to snuggle with Yuzu but the timing, the timing...

Am i anthropomorphizing a virus? Probably. My brain is fried from all the Poohs in the map

25 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Currently I think there are no cures or vaccines for this virus. :sadPooh:

Lucky or not, most of my friends around me seem to have a natural immunity towards this virus. :shrug:  A few has some small allergic reaction towards the virus, but none are like me...I've totally succumbed to the virus...:13877886:  One characteristic symptom is that I'll go into withdrawal when the virus isn't active. I'm doomed to be this virus carrier for life...:13877886:

This past November I got very ill . Symptoms were heart palpitations , headache , mood swings dramatically from anxiousness ,hopefulness to complete despair, followed by burst out in tears , loss of appetite and lethargy , I haven’t complete recovered yet...:slinkaway:

35 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Ah shoot I almost burst out crying.  :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

I know the feeling!! :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

34 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

@PapiandPooh421, this Yuzuru virus :sadPooh:

Oh! I'm so slow... :slinkaway:

But that virus is the only virus I am willing to be contaminated with. :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Eiji isn't childish, he's childlike, childlike, I tell you :tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg: (that being said, it IS a trait he shares with Yuzu on happy pills/gold medal)

Darn, every year, every goddamn year they do this amazing vid and then I cannot even find it again... good thing to have this Planet!

Shirotan and Aibachin means you share faves with Hydro-they're 2nd gen Seigaku of the first season^^ (and now I feel a bit lonely in my love for 6th cast...they haven't had the best Fuji, but all of them tried to amke up for it!)

Are you sure you've rested properly? Cuz I usually spill myself out like that after serious sleep-deprivation... (It isn't bad, especially since your English, contrary to mine on that ocassions, is understabable xD)

Oops. Sorry wrong word choice! Child-like is really more like it!

Me hooking with Tenimyu is primarily Shirotan's fault! How dare he!! Nah, I adore him. I can't even believe he's in his 30s now!! :eeking: But don't be sad. There might be someone here adores 6th gen too!! ♥️ 

Thank you for your concern but I really rested well. :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:. It's just that I really love these topics (PoT!!) I got carried away... Sorry... :headdesk:

Oh, and your English is fine. :2thumbsup: