General Yuzuru Chat

2 時間前, Anonyさんが言いました:

............ so........... in an effort to avoid discourse and flip the mood...

What a blessed bird

Gotta love how the bird and Hanyu has a...history. And if Veggie has anything to say about it, he'd say it's a sordid one.

1 時間前, kaerbさんが言いました:

bb!yuzu aka. 70% leg lol

Wow. Did his mom make that first one for him, too? That's some pretty incredible work, if it's homemade.

14 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Gotta love how the bird and Hanyu has a...history. And if Veggie has anything to say about it, he'd say it's a sordid one.

Wow. Did his mom make that first one for him, too? That's some pretty incredible work, if it's homemade.

Surely it must have been some sort of fabric, I can't imagine she sewed those...tassles???? on herself, but it's a pretty awesome fabric find. apart from a few more...questionable ruffles, I love how his early outfits are all so on point - sparkles, bling and all. I also lowkey wish he'd wear suspenders and a tie again :pouty:

6 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Can the user speak up on their reasoning on hiding their posts, and propose an alternative? I want to be saved from this alternate dimension/timeline we are on now... At this point we will never get past 1970s... I want to be in the same era as Yuzu and his extraness... 

I fully support their decision and respect their right to privacy. :biggrin: Every other day I'm tempted to do the same. I will probably erase my existence if that nosy photographer shows my face in the NYT.