General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Sammie said:

This video came across my tl this morning and it made me smile, I have to share. It’s old but new to me and just made my morning :10636614:

I was wondering what program is that from when the gifset from it appeared on my dash...thank you, now I know! Cutiepie!

33 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

This video has:

Getting carried away with tacky music for a second

Twizzle entrance 3A twizzle exit that will blow your damn mind

Cute bow with Evgenia

Bonus round:

popped!1a-Hyah!-twizzle some more-YOLO3A, cause why not.

'Gentlemen would you please clear the ice, the practice is over.' 'I'm the last one? OMG, I'm the last one! Whooops'

Gloves to the ground! No the mouth, not the gro- oooh twizzle sandwitch place, gotta practice more!

Pooh-san on the boards or I don't get off!

38 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

This video has:

Getting carried away with tacky music for a second

Twizzle entrance 3A twizzle exit that will blow your damn mind

Cute bow with Evgenia

Gods, I LOVE the twizzle 3A sandwich. So blessed. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

If we keep this up we’ll get 1994 and maybe even 2000 this weekend...:peekapooh:

Just now, cirelle said:

Gods, I LOVE the twizzle 3A sandwich. So blessed. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

If we keep this up we’ll get 1994 and maybe even 2000 this weekend...:peekapooh:

'Maybe next week cuz the gen thread is less active during weekends'...

What were you saying again?

(to the original poster of the second quote: Sorry I'm not quoting you, I'm a bit terrified at the number of pages I would have to go back to find that post^^'...)

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I just went back to his 2012 R+J1 performance at WC.

PCS? 83.

Tell me again how PCS inflation for the current quadsters is not a thing. Write me a song, sing it to me.

Oh but there is a song about that! Here: 

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

I was wondering what program is that from when the gifset from it appeared on my dash...thank you, now I know! Cutiepie!

Bonus round:

popped!1a-Hyah!-twizzle some more-YOLO3A, cause why not.

'Gentlemen would you please clear the ice, the practice is over.' 'I'm the last one? OMG, I'm the last one! Whooops'

Gloves to the ground! No the mouth, not the gro- oooh twizzle sandwitch place, gotta practice more!

Pooh-san on the boards or I don't get off!

Lol, so much good stuff packed in that short video that I forgot about twizzle-1A-twizzle-3A-twizzle! Supoib! Bless the uploader!

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Watching SA made me miss Yuzu even more. :13877886: How is that possible? Nationals like a month away right? :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I watch SkAm and think of how I haven't seen Yuzuru since Russia... so sad :13877886: I think Nats start on December 22nd, which is about a month too far away :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5: