General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Saya said:

Well, it is poetic and aesthetically pleasing and he has delivered it at its best at CoR imo. I just don't hold any particular emotional attachment to it- unlike what I feel about, say, Requiem or Hana ni nare. I won't hold a grudge against him if he goes with swan again though lmao. Just voicing my opinion.

I wasn't really threatening, just to be clear hahaha. Those two are very good two and it would make sense if he used them for NHK or GPF

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Seimei and Prince combined! Can you imagine it :003:

I would have to spend many days uh... praying... 

4 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Are they really going with that tomato soup colour - or is the lighting making it look bad?

Well, bb likes tomatoes so he might be very happy to dress up as his favorite fruit for Olys :rofl:

If he doesn't want to waste time creating new programs, then he most likely will not be going back to old programs that he needs to waste time practicing either. We should be looking at things he did last year like his LGC, H&L, Notte Stellata, and Hana ni nare (I am pretty sure there is something else I am forgetting)

Personally, I want to see Hana ni nare. Mainly because I am still salty about not getting a full video of it last time  :P

Though, he is allowed and encouraged to surprise us anytime with a new program or by going back to something really old :yes:

You guys got me suddenly really curious about a basically impossible scenario: Swan in LGC or Seimei costume?? Imagine him with his hair slicked-back, in purple pants or kariginu, doing the straightening feather pose... sorry I just laughed:smiley-laughing021:and dead at the same time:13877886:(WPoH might actually pull it off though. Narcissus was a boy. It would be so fitting.:10742290:

5 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Though, he is allowed and encouraged to surprise us anytime with a new program or by going back to something really old :yes:

Watch him become a strawberry again: Zigeunerweisen!! (do i get a prize? i typed that without looking it up)

Although i would like to see Etude... He was very different back then but i feel a bit curious about how this Yuzu would skate to that...

4 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

You guys got me suddenly really curious about a basically impossible scenario: Swan in LGC or Seimei costume?? Imagine him with his hair slicked-back, in purple pants or kariginu, doing the straightening feather pose... sorry I just laughed:smiley-laughing021:and dead at the same time:13877886:(WPoH might actually pull it off though. Narcissus was a boy. It would be so fitting.:10742290:

:10742290: