General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I remember the time during off season where we were saying:

*coughs delicately*

Excuse you! There was that tiny group of us that said - here comes the 4Lz right from the start :biggrin:

Anyway, about the scores. He'll be fine. 

I have to figure out how I'll survive the ladies at CoC to even get to NHK :13877886:

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

*coughs delicately*

Excuse you! There was that tiny group of us that said - here comes the 4Lz right from the start :biggrin:

Anyway, about the scores. He'll be fine. 

I have to figure out how I'll survive the ladies at CoC to even get to NHK :13877886:

Aaaah yes. Many were 'I told you so' at ACI and then..... there were also 'I told you so' at COR:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes CoC will be a pre-bloodbath for nationals.. :facepalm:

9 hours ago, Yuazz said:

I also showed my lil brother (he's 10 years old) the videos of yuzu skating and some of the top men. He knows nothing about figure skating but he told me that yuzu is the best among them all. He said his jump is awesome. He likes yuzu's Chopin the most. And he said yuzu is pretty after I showed him Notte stellata. He asked if yuzu is a girl? Why he wears pretty costume? :rofl:

I sense strong unconscious wish for the boys to be able to have pretty costumes in your brother xD I love how a 10yo says he's both pretty and awesome-you know not many adults are able to admit that mix exist :P

2 hours ago, Pamyu said:

I did similar with my sister who is not an Figure Skating  fan (though may become one!!) - she was in no doubt that Yuzuru was the best skater - she also saw his and Nathan's CoR performances and wondered how Nathan could have scored more than Yuzuru!  Let's get her on the judges panel LOL!!!! :knc_brian2: :xD: 

As I said, I'm still training my eyes for the levels and all that schtick, but maybe we can put a joke judge team, where one judge will be responsible for only one aspect of performance, and she will be responsible for PCS-interpretation xD

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu in Gabby's insta!

okay, but can we appreciate his Majesty Extrassness? He jumps (and P*ps) right on Gabby's music cue!

3 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

I'm in. Reduce the presence of p***** on the planet like we did to r*****! And look at how that worked out:biggrin:

Yes. So just like r******, ..

p****** is now banned. How about we add fall, double and silver to the list. It certainly worked out great for r****** even if it took a long time :smiley-laughing021: