General Yuzuru Chat

1 час назад, SSS сказал:

How does Yuzu "kill" in practice.......With killer eyes? Lol

He spreads around himself a special, overwhelming energy. The effect of a powerful presence. He is absorbed in himself, but at the same time he observes everyone and you just feel his determination. I felt it from the very top of the arena. I'm afraid to imagine how the athletes on the ice should have felt.

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

He spreads around himself a special, overwhelming energy. The effect of a powerful presence. He is absorbed in himself, but at the same time he observes everyone and you just feel his determination. I felt it from the very top of the arena. I'm afraid to imagine how the athletes on the ice should have felt.

Probably like how a prey of an eagle felt when its eyes are upon it haha :hachimaki:

*Shudders

57 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

He definitely has an aura that's bigger than his body, it's at once intense and exhilarating to experience. Of course, I'm his fan so it probably affects me more than those who aren't his fan or are fellow skaters, but I think it's undeniable. The only other time I felt a similar feeling was when I saw Mao standing in the middle of the rink right before her free skate in Boston. I think that's why I find his practices so captivating, the way he moves is amazing. Out of curiosity, anyone have any links to Yuzu warming up prior to 2013? I've only been following his since Sochi but I was wondering if he's always had that commanding presence.

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

lol the cosplayer. I wonder what they saying. 

The cosplayer is doing this for a major Halloween event in shibuya (one of the biggest Halloween cosplayer event in Japan! )And this is his fourth year in a row cosplaying yuzu! The reporter from internet site niconico was like "wow you must really like hanyu san hahaha"

Also, the guy who cosplay yuzu is 34 year old already (and owns a company!) But the reporter thinks he looks young, To which he replied, "because I am Hanyu!" (Thus never age ) Lol :xD:

10 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

He is in control of the atmosphere :rofl:hope fellow skaters are not crazy fan like us..Otherwise concentration is 100% impossible.

The pooh in cosplayer's arms is super attractive...