General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

Poor 4lo and the triples:smiley-laughing021:

Except for the still ongoing friendship between 2T and 1A, the rest are history now :rofl:

The super reliable mother of all Yuzu's jump 3A says hello before 4A is coming to send her into the retirement house  :peekapooh:

50 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Poor 4lo and the triples:smiley-laughing021:

Except for the still ongoing friendship between 2T and 1A, the rest are history now :rofl:

This is so cute!!! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

I think 4Lo is a great friend who unfortunately fades into the background because they're not as temperamental as 4S and 4Lz. 

4S is my fav here.

3 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

He was angry because Yuzu ignored him! Even though Yuzu was the first in the world to have landed him, Yuzu ignored him to chase after 4Lz... :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

Poor 4Lo, gone from the star of the... harem? to being taken for granted. No wonder the 4Lo got upset, but the surprise is that it got 4T to join in a little rebellion. And even 3T!

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

This is rather cute, actually. 

No mention of the 4Lo relationship, Yuzu?

Edit:

@Floria, I think this is the translation you were wanting. 

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Poor 4Lo, gone from the star of the... harem? to being taken for granted. No wonder the 4Lo got upset, but the surprise is that it got 4T to join in a little rebellion. And even 3T!

Poor, poor 4Loop. :laughing: I fully support its cry for attention! Just, you know... come back to us, gorgeous as ever. Also, harem *is* the best word for it. :10636614:

14 hours ago, kaeryth said:

:smiley-laughing021:

Omg, best explanation of 4Lz ever!:smiley-laughing021:

That's how so many japanese fans are so knowledgeable about jumps! :smiley-laughing021:

11 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

This Olympics seems badly timed for the younger lot. Give them another year and they could perhaps take a breath and focus on becoming better skaters instead of jumping as much as possible to accumulate those points. Shoma and Nathan especially, Boyang seems determined to become a better skater, timing be damned, he will make his own schedule and become the best he can - skating skills AND jumps. Even if Boyang is older than the others, he'll be 24 for the next Olympics, won't he? Shoma especially, I really really wish he would fix his jump technique, he'll hurt himself this way! Nathan seems to be going all out for this one because he has other plans for the rest of his life. So... *shrug* One more year and we might have seen the best from all of them.

So true...Shoma and Nathan seem to be competing like they don't have time anymore, that they're foregoing details and trying to take a shortcut to victory. The problem with shortcuts is they're not reliable. :waffle:

Which is why I'm looking forward to Boyang's growth. He has a big picture in his mind and knows that it's important to pursue technique and artistry at the same time.

12 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

He was angry because Yuzu ignored him! Even though Yuzu was the first in the world to have landed him, Yuzu ignored him to chase after 4Lz... :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

Poor 4Lo...after he got attached to Yuzu, Yuzu set his eyes on a new jump...:smiley-laughing021:

Don't worry 4Lo, soon 4Lz will be joining you to crave for Yuzu's attention when he only have eyes for 4A. :smiley-laughing021:

4 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Poor, poor 4Loop. :laughing: I fully support its cry for attention! Just, you know... come back to us, gorgeous as ever. Also, harem *is* the best word for it. :10636614:

That troublemaker 4Lz. But I've always had a soft spot for troublemakers. Which seems to be all of them except 3A, but the 3A needs no soft spot, the 3A is the princess, so...

No idea where I'm going with this metaphor lol.

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That troublemaker 4Lz. But I've always had a soft spot for troublemakers. Which seems to be all of them except 3A, but the 3A needs no soft spot, the 3A is the princess, so...

No idea where I'm going with this metaphor lol.

I'd say the 3A is the QUEEN (stable, competent, glorious), the 4A will be the princess (spoiled by all the attention..). :snpeace: (ETA: Or prince, I shouldn't be sexist. :laughing:)