General Yuzuru Chat

Guys I just watched it and I'm just about crying! Sure the jumps weren't perfect (good in a way, re: the peaking thing) - but the step sequences and the choreo sequences were just... GUH. And the costume updates are subtle but look so powerful! :smiley-love017:  (and how extra was the "4 L" finger signing in the KnC lol)

(and now I can finally get a good night's sleep, after 2 nights of being on call and then /this/ XD)

1 hour ago, Syless Jinx said:

The quota has been filled, Yuzu can now freely dominate the season :darklordyuzu:

Honestly though, I feel both Shoma and Nathan are going to peak way too early in the season.  It scares me when people do overly well in grand prixs...So I'm fine with Yuzu's second here.  

As I noted in an earlier post, except for the first-place NHKs (disallowing the disastrous fourth place in 2014 when he was still recovering from the crash), Yuzu has always finished second in GPs in those years he took the GPF.  I'd only get worried if he doesn't take the NHK, although I think he might still be holding back.  It seems to me his priority is on the GPF and actually also Japan Nationals, where he will square off against Shoma for the second time within a month.  The Japan Nationals will be closely watched internationally since you will have the gold and silver medalists from Worlds facing each other.  By this time we can trust that Yuzu has the season pretty well mapped out and knows what has to be done to meet his goals.  I don't think he's disappointed with today's results.

2 minutes ago, micaelis said:

As I noted in an earlier post, except for the first-place NHKs (disallowing the disastrous fourth place in 2014 when he was still recovering from the crash), Yuzu has always finished second in GPs in those years he took the GPF.  I'd only get worried if he doesn't take the NHK, although I think he might still be holding back.  It seems to me his priority is on the GPF and actually also Japan Nationals, where he will square off against Shoma for the second time within a month.  The Japan Nationals will be closely watched internationally since you will have the gold and silver medalists from Worlds facing each other.  By this time we can trust that Yuzu has the season pretty well mapped out and knows what has to be done to meet his goals.  I don't think he's disappointed with today's results.

Brian and Zuzu with their devious schemes :mischief::knc_brian1:

They're probably like:

Brian: I told you COR is a good decision 

Yuzu: Still kuyashii but I got 4Lz and new best for a first GP

Brian: So now it's NHK, GPF, Nats, Olympic.. and Worlds ok

Yuzu: Lets do this!

Pooh: And 2 silvers quota is filled. I feel happy.