General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Okay okay, one more thing because it's toooo funny. Dave, is it? He said the score he would have given ACI Chopin was...

Wait for it...

Waaaait for iiiiit...

Hide contents

:rofl:

sorry blur case newbie. who is this Dave character?

I will actually watch the old TSL videos that are relevant to Yuzu like Tracy and David's interview. Other than that, I click on them, pause the vid right away so it doesn't get a view, and go to the comment section (I know, youtube comments aren't great either) and see if there's anything Yuzu relevant in the comments. If there's something great or scandalous said about Yuzu some people might speak up. If not, l'm out.

I can't stand their alternative facts. :shrug:

104 for that dream performance though. I have no words.

sorry kind of :offtopic: at the moment :P

I should be sleeping but I'm watching that Yuzuru Hanyu x Matsuoka Shuzo (2017.10 Hodo Station) video with subs by our wonderful @gladi (gosh I love love love those tiny bits of Chopin in HQ :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:) and there is this very tiny fragment of Seimei in blue UA and it's giving me the chills (good chills of course, but still somehow scary:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:)

Please Yuzu skate your FS with that look and that sharpness and speed for Rostelecom... and without bombing it, so I can rewatch it many many times :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Also praying for HQ videos and good camerawork:13877886:but of course, if I were to choose, I guess low quality and awful camerawork would be fine as long as Yuzuru has two solid skates :pbow:

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

sorry kind of :offtopic: at the moment :P

I should be sleeping but I'm watching that Yuzuru Hanyu x Matsuoka Shuzo (2017.10 Hodo Station) video with subs by our wonderful @gladi (gosh I love love love those tiny bits of Chopin in HQ :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:) and there is this very tiny fragment of Seimei in blue UA and it's giving me the chills (good chills of course, but still somehow scary:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:)

Please Yuzu skate your FS with that look and that sharpness and speed for Rostelecom... and without bombing it, so I can rewatch it many many times :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Also praying for HQ videos and good camerawork:13877886:but of course, if I were to choose, I guess low quality and awful camerawork would be fine as long as Yuzuru has two solid skates :pbow:

Me too! And a lot of Japanese people on Twitter.

So great from that angle.

Ugh. I want to see it live so bad. I am almost kidney selling level desperate. Even for just a runthrough!

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Omg? When did he say that??

But he did it like 9/10 at Faoi right? or was that 8/9 lol? In any case... if he rippons, he has it. I'm sure. 

Oh, I did the mistake of opening that TSL video... and searching for the Yuzuru part...

He said his success rate was low  if the ones in ice shows did not count..

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

source

tumblr_oxxskuh5cd1ridwdyo7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oxxskuh5cd1ridwdyo8_r1_540.gif

I

He blinked more times than the one in the gif...If we create one, we should use the full expression lol

1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

LOL

Matsuoka's face says it all :smiley-laughing021:

(to our revered admins: can we have it as emoticon?:snonegai: I think we might need it a lot during this season...:13877886:)