General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, lilsailor said:

fair.. i just want  requeim to be the ex for his last comp for extra heart-breaking and emotional effect

Nooooooo:sadPooh:

The last thing will be quad battle at the end of gala with a 5T...Or at least 4A

10 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

In re to the flag bearing - goodness, I hope not. It's not just the responsibility, it is the hours and effort it takes. It is actually incredibly taxing and exhausting and unlike other athletes who can choose whether to attend the opening ceremony or not, keeping in mind their own needs, you're kind of stuck. So I hope not. Yes, it's an honor but it has so many cons to it.

All  you said, plus in my country it's considered a jinx- if you are a flag bearer you won't get medal. If they will go with seniority rule, then Noriaki Kasai is a lock if he'll go  :biggrin:

On the flag-bearing, I know it is sometimes the teams that elect a flag-bearer, since that was the case with Michael Phelps at Rio.  I don't think it is necessarily seniority, since Javi was the flag-bearer for Spain at Sochi.  So I think if it isn't team election, it might be up to each country how it goes about choosing a flag-bearer.  Incidentally, I can see how it might be taxing, not just for the flag-bearer but for all the athletes, since they can easily end up standing for two or more hours while the ceremony runs its course.  Just standing is a lot harder than moving around the same length of time.  We'll have to see.

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

My office kinda happened to be just two metro stations away from Aerostar hotel so I suddenly decided to try my luck there after work, os he's my crappy video :13877886::13877886::13877886:

Brian helping Yumi-san :10636614: And he was joking with Yuzu:rofl:

And wow he has a lot of luggages :peekapooh:

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

SATELLITES. GET READY FOR THE BIRTH OF BABY 4LZ :volcano:

You made me almost wanted to open a new thread to celebrate the birth lol

He looks good, healthy and happy...My mood is delighted now...Who says that if  he looks good, he will do well..

10 minutes ago, Lunna said:

My office kinda happened to be just two metro stations away from Aerostar hotel so I suddenly decided to try my luck there after work, so here's my crappy video :13877886::13877886::13877886:

Gosh he really travels with like an army of people! Who are those like 3/4 other people with Yuzu, Brian and Yumi? JSF ppl?

14 minutes ago, SSS said:

The only thing I hate that version is the beginning..When then 2nd is displayed and heard...It is hard to recommend others to watch this without asking about this number...

Why? If you're recommending that video to someone, why should they care whether he placed 1st or 2nd in a competition in order to enjoy that performance of Requiem? 

19 minutes ago, Lunna said:

My office kinda happened to be just two metro stations away from Aerostar hotel so I suddenly decided to try my luck there after work, so here's my crappy video :13877886::13877886::13877886:

May I suggest you write a description of what you saw instead of putting the video up? A part of me is slightly uncomfortable since this was taken at a more private moment outside of public scrutiny (unlike the airport arrival or rink arrival/practices) so it always kind of comes across more illicit?

20 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Yumi-san is so tall...Taller than Zuzu ⁈

6 минут назад, xeyra сказал:

May I suggest you write a description of what you saw instead of putting the video up? A part of me is slightly uncomfortable since this was taken at a more private moment outside of public scrutiny (unlike the airport arrival or rink arrival/practices) so it always kind of comes across more illicit?

Can't say it was 100% private cuz there was also a Japanese TV-crew waiting and filming that arrival before the hotel entrance. I, my friend and one other girl were standing at the side near the column (not to stand in the way). Yuzu was last to get out of the car and you can even not notice him straight away - he looks... I don't want to say small/tiny (maybe compact? :facepalm: ) in life... somehow he seems bigger when on skates :smile: Was great to see him smiley and chatting (and Brian such a gentlemen :happy: ). Then he got his bags and went from a car to the hotel entrance (I was not filming then just standing at the side) - cameramen was filming him when he walked to the entrance with a big camera almost at his face :facepalm:  I think he was smiling even wider when on camera (maybe he is already used to put this "TV-smile" on). Maybe it will be shown in the news tomorrow morning. All in all he seems to be in a good mood (and looks to good after a long flight :13877886:)

1 minute ago, Lunna said:

Can't say it was 100% private cuz there was also a Japanese TV-crew waiting and filming that arrival before the hotel entrance. I, my friend and one other girl were standing at the side near the column (not to stand in the way). Yuzu was last to get out of the car and you can even not notice him straight away - he looks... I don't want to say small/tiny (maybe compact? :facepalm: ) in life... somehow he seems bigger when on skates :smile: Was great to see him smiley and chatting (and Brian such a gentlemen :happy: ). Then he got his bags and went from a car to the hotel entrance (I was not filming then just standing at the side) - cameramen was filming him when he walked to the entrance with a big camera almost at his face :facepalm:  I think he was smiling even wider when on camera (maybe he is already used to put this "TV-smile" on). Maybe it will be shown in the news tomorrow morning. All in all he seems to be in a good mood (and looks to good after a long flight :13877886:)

I guess he's going to have JPN media 24/7 everywhere this weekend. 

I'm glad he was smiling and chatting. He seemed very serious before ACI, which considering he'd spent a week off ice was reason enough for gloominess. I'm hoping this means he's had some good practices before coming and is going to not completely bomb his FS again

(he'll bomb his SP instead)

(just kidding!)

(knock on wood)

36 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Why? If you're recommending that video to someone, why should they care whether he placed 1st or 2nd in a competition in order to enjoy that performance of Requiem? 

I care...My heart is broken every time I see the beginning..It is the B***** wound...I am scared if someone asked me what happened...:sadPooh: