General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, singcarcom said:

A bit late, but welcome to the orbit! :satellite::satellite::satellite:

Am I the only one who kept looking at Brian and pooh? :rofl: They're my new favorite pairing...so adorable :embSwan:

Technically he can....but it's likely that he won't make it out in one piece :slinkaway:

This kind of reminds me of Yuna...she's retired for a while now but she's still dearly missed by her fans. She's also the ambassador of PyeongChang 2018...it's a pity that she's no longer very involved in the figure skating community. =S

On a side note, I kinda had a nightmare last night. 

It was the Grand Prix Final and the final podium was...

Gold - some unknown young kid

Silver - Yuzu :eek_new:

Bronze - Nathan

That unknown kid got 246 (crazy!!!) for his SP because he did multiple quints! :eek_new:

When I woke up, I felt so relieved that Yuzu is still the most awesome skater and probably always will... =)

i legit spat out my water at my laptop when I read "quints" :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Srsly though, Nathan's FS costume was my equal favourite with H&L. I would wear it everyday.

Last season my favorite costume was Loco, this season so far it's Turandot 2.0 but there's plenty of costumes left to be revealed, including Chopin 3.0.

Just now, xeyra said:

Last season my favorite costume was Loco, this season is so far is Turandot 2.0 but there's plenty of costumes left to be revealed, including Chopin 3.0.

Both are super beautiful and sparkly. Love them. But who would have thought Yuzu would lose the the rank of Lord of the Sparkles? 

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Both are super beautiful and sparkly. Love them. But who would have thought Yuzu would lose the the rank of Lord of the Sparkles? 

Yuzu has learnt subtlety through the years.

Except with LGC. There was nothing subtle about that one, thank you very much. 

Then again, there's The Swan, which was sparkly and feathery goodness. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

I came back after watching Worlds H&L to see the Pumpkin King.

Well I'll just have to watch him too, now.

Yeah you will. And he demands you drink more beer while watching!

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

Then again, there's The Swan, which is sparkly and feathery goodness. 

That white costume was so neat, I wish the could have just dyed the ice purple for him. :(

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

The Swan costume could legit be a high fashion wedding dress design (not that I know anything about fashion.. :smiley-laughing021:)

I love the illusion mesh as well (I have to note this because most illusion mesh don't blend with the skater's skin tone.. )

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

The Swan one was hands down my favorite last season even though it's for his ex. I love that it showed his gorgeous body line. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Emerging from my self imposed ban because I feel the need to defend new Seimei :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

There's nothing cheap about the costume. I'm pretty sure the lightning wasn't the best and that's why you guys think it looks weird but the costume is insanely detailed 😨 the colors look amazing. It's the perfect child of show!Seimei and last season's Seimei. And to me he looked like a disco ball so I wasn't disappointed by the amount of sparkles :slinkaway:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Emerging from my self imposed ban because I feel the need to defend new Seimei :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

There's nothing cheap about the costume. I'm pretty sure the lightning wasn't the best and that's why you guys think it looks weird but the costume is insanely detailed 😨 the colors look amazing. It's the perfect child of show!Seimei and last season's Seimei. And to me he looked like a disco ball so I wasn't disappointed by the amount of sparkles :slinkaway:

Why ban? :(

And the live stream footage made everything look pooh but the Japanese camera footage - what tiny bits they showed - made it look soooo bright and clean and shiny.