General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Video of the above... (Why are you so photogenic... that was one shot. No wonder he was able to do a photoshoot with 4 different magazines so quickly.)

ETA: Can anyone do a quick translation of what this dork is saying pleeeeease?

We need small things like this to tide us over until COR :laughing:

8 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

:animated-smileys-hello-22: I found another version from Weibo: https://www.weibo.com/1742719030/FobBpsvLB.

If you can't load the one above, it's up on Google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RQU6CjNvCXVmQ4WGRvX2RVdHc.

ETA: Please note that during the actual Choo Choo performance the video was playing at normal speed.

:smiley-laughing021:He needs to slow down a bit... This is like when he dances the Koi Dance..

11 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

:animated-smileys-hello-22: I found another version from Weibo: https://www.weibo.com/1742719030/FobBpsvLB.

If you can't load the one above, it's up on Google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RQU6CjNvCXVmQ4WGRvX2RVdHc.

ETA: Please note that during the actual Choo Choo performance the video was playing at normal speed.

They made him pose with the towel. Brilliant marketing move :laughing:

52 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Video of the above... (Why are you so photogenic... that was one shot. No wonder he was able to do a photoshoot with 4 different magazines so quickly.)

ETA: Can anyone do a quick translation of what this dork is saying pleeeeease?

I am walking and being an addict but he is joking he looks like he has gotten out of a public bath with the little towel and like he’a drinking milk.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I am walking and being an addict but he is joking he looks like he has gotten out of a public bath with the little towel and like he’s drinking milk.

Ok... is it common to drink milk after using a public bath in Japan?

(I'm suddenly reminded of all the ACI pics of him drinking from a juicebox.. :rofl:)

Just now, kaeryth said:

Ok... is it common to drink milk after using a public bath in Japan?

(I'm suddenly reminded of all the ACI pics of him drinking from a juicebox.. :rofl:)

Yup from little glass bottles!

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Don't quote me on that though... I just used my google-fu :smiley-laughing021:

Not only did he win but it says he won magnificently!

Just now, kaeryth said:

Don't quote me on that though... I just used my google-fu :smiley-laughing021:

Nah, the first 2 kanji on the top of the board is "marriage."

I wonder what would happen if one day, Yuzu decides to R***** and say to the world "I think I can finally date and marry and settle down." For some reason I have a mental image of a bunch of people all running and flocking to him kind of like bride-to-be's all running into a mall and grabbing wedding dresses...or old ladies at supermarkets all trying to grab the on-sale items.

Or maybe he can have a skate off! Like all the potential partners need to strap on a pair of skates and go to the rink, may the last girl standing win his hand?

- hmm, popcorn time in that case. :popcorn:

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Nah, the first 2 kanji on the top of the board is "marriage."

I wonder what would happen if one day, Yuzu decides to R***** and say to the world "I think I can finally date and marry and settle down." For some reason I have a mental image of a bunch of people all running and flocking to him kind of like bride-to-be's all running into a mall and grabbing wedding dresses...or old ladies at supermarkets all trying to grab the on-sale items.

Or maybe he can have a skate off! Like all the potential partners need to strap on a pair of skates and go to the rink, may the last girl standing win his hand?

- hmm, popcorn time in that case. :popcorn:

I think Zhenya would have that in the bag LOL. Go home ladies...