15 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:rofl:

This is like the 'five man band' trope

Brian - Team Dad

Tracy - Team Mum

Yuzu - Ace and hero of the story

Pooh - trusty Sidekick and Team Mascot

Kikuchi - Wise man of the team, Healer, also in charge of equipment

I...I need a badass manga-style parody...

Imagine the 5 of them doing a Power Walk (Pooh under Yuzu's arm as usual) like those we often see on American entertainment...

3 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

True. But then if we're going with the 'toe pick foot suffers the most" then the Lz picks with the right...

We'll just put the 4Lo on the not-right-now pile and call it a day XD

I don't think he's doing a 4Lz either. He's doing triples version of both these quads in his FS. 

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I don't think he's doing a 4Lz either. He's doing triples version of both these quads in his FS. 

I'm hoping for that too, honestly. As much as I want to see that 4Lz he doesn't need it for this if it puts a strain on his knee *shrugs*

9 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm shaking guys...

A part of the thousand swans I made are golden. Gold around their neck. I wanted to give them to team Yuzu.

And well...

7o2oOp4.jpg

Tracy told me she will give one to Brian, one for Yuzu, one for her and one for his mom.

I included a small message inside the envelope. So our message is definitely going to reach him.

I can't even cry, I'm just happy that he will definitely get it.

Hydro, this is amazing :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: I am so happy you got to meet Tracy and that the swans are where they are meant to be :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

42 minutes ago, the50person said:

It's a pity that the spin that Yuzu does often at the end of the program (the one with his leg around his head) doesn't have a name, nor is it mentioned in the wiki page.

Not gonna lie, I'm sure that's a super hard spin and it certainly looks painful but I wish he'd do something else bc it doesn't really look aesthetically pleasing... :slinkaway:

51 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Not gonna lie, I'm sure that's a super hard spin and it certainly looks painful but I wish he'd do something else bc it doesn't really look aesthetically pleasing... :slinkaway:

It does in the purple pants of LGC. :hand: