General Yuzuru Chat

49 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

Here it is! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Wow his hair is long. He must've recorded this during his stop in Japan for his training class (jam packed schedule, what's new). Now I'm wondering if we'll see Yuzu with a new haircut in ACI or not. After a month it must be even longer now if not.

Excited for this.

On 9/14/2017 at 4:26 PM, xeyra said:

Important question: why is he using an apron to do laundry!? 

I'm with you on that @xeyra...and on your feelings towards ironing.. when I moved into my own place I bought an iron and board.....it went on holidays soon after and hasn't been out of the airing cupboard since!!! My domestic goddess days didn't last long!!:slinkaway:

6 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Wow his hair is long. He must've recorded this during his stop in Japan for his training class (jam packed schedule, what's new). Now I'm wondering if we'll see Yuzu with a new haircut in ACI or not. After a month it must be even longer now if not.

Excited for this.

I am kinda craving for a long haired blue Chopin Prince and a long haired Seimei though... he'd be slayin'

1 minute ago, PPOS said:

I'm with you on that @xeyra...and on your feelings towards ironing.. when I moved into my own place I bought an iron and board.....it went on holidays soon after and hasn't been out of the airing cupboard since!!! My domestic goddess days didn't last long!!:slinkaway:

I like to buy clothes made of fabrics and in styles that don't need ironing.... :animated-smileys-cheeky-041:

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

@SparkleSalad, Here! Not subbed though @xeyra. Calling @kaerb for a quick summary? :10636614:

Hahaha I was summoned? Should be so much fun to watch him react to Seimei, especially in a special segment as opposed to just quick snippets. I'm waiting to see him spill all the salt about the SS : D (though tbh I wish they could air it BEFORE Autumn Classic bc like....I need to survive until then pls)

From 9:30:

• Parisienne Walkways:
    • 'I knew I was nervous at the time but I thought whatever happens, let's just have fun'
    • While watching, his body was moving along to the music and the host commented on it (to general laughing)
    • 'I still have some regrets about that axel' (I think he says the landing was a bit crunchy? PERFECTIONIST AF)
    • At the end: 'I'm making a super smug face there.'
  • R&J 2.0
    • Host: 'Now we're going to watch the free-'
    • Yuzu: 'Thank you very much...' (getting up as if to end the segment LOL he really didn't want to watch it)
    • 'More than being apologetic that I had some falls, I felt really sorry because there was a lot of expectation for me to win the gold and I thought I had lost it there' (I think he means 'let everyone down' as well)
  • 'I will work hard to become a strong, champion-like skater, this is just the start.'

1 hour ago, kamotejojo said:

Here it is! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Might as well translate this lol, literally just three things

Yuzu: 'I was extremely annoyed at myself at this point'

Narrator: Yuzuru Hanyu revealing for the first time (his thoughts?) on the legendary performance ('his thoughts' is not specified but I'm pretty sure that's what the sentence means)

Yuzu: 'Can you pause this for a second here?'

I like the implication he's just gonna critique and nitpick on his entire performance LOL. Also, props to the stylist. Can he wear more suits pls?

31 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I like the implication he's just gonna critique and nitpick on his entire performance LOL. Also, props to the stylist. Can he wear more suits pls?

It's all part of the plan. He wants to de-mythize the mythical performance so that people will start accepting the idea that he's gonna do better. And then he's gonna do much better. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

It's all part of the plan. He wants to de-mythize the mythical performance so that people will start accepting the idea that he's gonna do better. And then he's gonna do much better. 

Strategically, it's a great move for precisely the reasons you stated (the program itself is called 'The matches chosen by God' so the other subjects are also probably going to be talking about their 'legendary' performances).

Which is why I'm like....why not show this before ACI?? Maybe during the lead-up? In the next few days? (it's bc they want to capitalise on Yuzu news after it happens, probably, but still......) I guess it could make people see, retrospectively, what he changed in Seimei 2.0 though. 

14 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Strategically, it's a great move for precisely the reasons you stated (the program itself is called 'The matches chosen by God' so the other subjects are also probably going to be talking about their 'legendary' performances).

Which is why I'm like....why not show this before ACI?? Maybe during the lead-up? In the next few days? (it's bc they want to capitalise on Yuzu news after it happens, probably, but still......) I guess it could make people see, retrospectively, what he changed in Seimei 2.0 though. 

Yeah, definitely trying to capitalise the views... but I bet a lot of programs are gonna do their best and talk about Yuzuru's performance in ACI after it, so it could have been wise to move the program beforehand too. In any case, I'm just happy that we get to know what he was thinking during the performance c: