General Yuzuru Chat

I don't think he was pissed about the incident and care provided at CoC, he was more shaken up than anything and trying to be willful to continue, but you could see him getting emotional right before the second 6 min warm up where Brian tells him to breath. 

My overall take on CoC was that Brian didn't want Yuzu to go out there and skate after the collision, but since Yuzu was determined to do it any way and was cleared to do it by the medical staff that attended to him (which he has thanked before, I believe it may have been Team USA's medical staff while the Chinese staff at the rink tended to Han Yan), he was resigned to it. You can hear Brian say "You don't have to do this. You don't have to be a hero", this was his way of letting Yuzu know it was okay for him to not skate and withdraw, but Yuzu wasn't going to do that. 

I do feel for his poor mother during CoC, it must've been so frightening watching that unfold. If I was his mom I'd probably be crying through his entire skate. 

11 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Yay! Tracy's presence is indeed a more nurturing, calming one. I feel like Brian's where half the fire and fierceness (and smugness) come from.

But also, I'll miss her commentating. 

I'll also miss her commentating, but yeaiiii!!! I really love her besides skaters. Btw it's been a while but I'm ready for this season!!!!