General Yuzuru Chat

A little :offtopic:(or not)

We have fireworks show/contest this weekend in Moscow with teams from different countries, this time we had Japanese team. When I heard the first notes of Hana Wa Saku I nearly screamed :facepalm::heart: (video not mine, my phone has awful sound)

Yuzu's 24h TV show with Hiromi Go might have been already recorded?

Also, here someone saw Shae-Lynn at Seimei Shrine in Kyoto.

I'm really feel grateful to know she went there. She's so kind!

I've decided firmly I also will go to Seimei Shrine and pray for Yuzu in November when attending NHK Trophy.

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

I don't know their songs but they look amazing in those outfits, especially the girl with the naked shoulder blue dress !! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

These are 2 of my favorite songs:

I really like how they incorporate traditional musical instruments with pop music. These songs are a little too fast paced, but perhaps with some creative music editing and slowing of the tempo, it might work =P.  

On a side note, Yuzu doing an ex to One Rock will be cool too since he likes them so much. =P

Just now, singcarcom said:

These are 2 of my favorite songs:

I really like how they incorporate traditional musical instruments with pop music. These songs are a little too fast paced, but perhaps with some creative music editing and slowing of the tempo, it might work =P.  

On a side note, Yuzu doing an ex to One Rock will be cool too since he likes them so much. =P

Thanks for the clips!!! :thanks: