General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, the50person said:

Senbonzakura is a classic!

Well, for slow songs

^^ this one is abt home I think. Machiya the guitarist has family back up in Hokkaido so he misses them. Might suit Yuzu.

Machiya and Yuuko's cover of Gackt's Episode 0.

These songs are wonderful!  I love how they breathe life into the vocaloid songs that they cover. If Yuzu ever does an ex on one of their songs (one can always dream right?), I think it's ok to use the CD version. It'll be too confusing for us if we need to look at both the band (so many of them) and Yuzu at the same time. 

Alternatively, we can just keep rewatching it until we've captured all the details. =P

1 hour ago, singcarcom said:

These songs are wonderful!  I love how they breathe life into the vocaloid songs that they cover. If Yuzu ever does an ex on one of their songs (one can always dream right?), I think it's ok to use the CD version. It'll be too confusing for us if we need to look at both the band (so many of them) and Yuzu at the same time. 

Alternatively, we can just keep rewatching it until we've captured all the details. =P

Yep! But Wagakki Band sounds better live than on recording, somehow Yuuko's voice sounds thinner and more stretched on record when in actuality she has rich and vibrant vocals. Probably due to post-prod like mixing etc. The good thing is that they can write and perform songs of all genres (some of them were in Heavens Dust and that's much darker and crazier metal), styles and tempos, so there must definitely be smth that suits skating and/or Yuzu. Or they can always write one for him (since everyone in the band can compose and write lyrics and you have like 3 main songwriters in the form of Yuuko, Machi and Asa). :) One can fantasise abt it. :)

6 hours ago, paperatoms said:

Hello! Long time lurker (since last year on GS) coming out of the woods in time for the Olympic season - I anticipate not being able to keep my emotions to myself for much longer! I have a very clear memory of coming across Seimei, being absolutely awed at its perfection, and then binge watching videos until the early morning. I also have many fond memories of coming home from a long work day to new yuzu content and accompanying... shenanigans (*cough* purple church *cough* :facepalm:) - so thanks everyone! It's such a relief to have an outlet, haha :heart:

Slightly :offtopic:, but is anyone going to the Brisbane JGP? I know there are a few Aussies here...

Welcome :biggrin: glad that you decided to post.

Updated the calendar and added the specific time of Yuzu's collaboration with Go Hiromi:

Thanks to @Yukiko Sakae for posting the info from Go Hiromi's LINE :biggrin: :

On 8/20/2017 at 1:41 AM, Yukiko Sakae said:

郷ひろみさんのLINEより
来週の8/26 (土) 18:30から8/27 (日) 20:54に放送される、日本テレビ系「24時間テレビ40 愛は地球を救う」
ボクは26(土)の夜20:50頃から出演することに決まったよ
羽生選手との3年ぶりのアイスショーを、ボクも今からとっても楽しみにしているよ!!
ぜひ見てねっ

9 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

“No wonder, one of my last images from Helsinki consists in a pair of yellow teddy bears, pendants hanging from two ladies’ suitcases, in the airport, on Monday. A sign we shared the magic. And more than that, a symbol: the Championships might have ended a day before – but Yuzuru Hanyu’s story (and his fans’ commitment) surely goes on.”

:sadPooh:

15 hours ago, singcarcom said:

Agree! I hope he stays this way always.:loveshower:

On a side note, I just converted my housemate to a Yuzu fan. She's not as crazy as me, but who knows about the future? :tongueyuzu:

Lucky you...I tried 10 times and got 0...

15 minutes ago, katonice said:

It looks like FaOI 2017 will be broadcast again!

CS TV Asahi 2

FaOI Makuhari: Sep 10 16:30~20:30

FaOI Kobe: Sep 17 13:00~17:00

IIRC, it's a no cut version of both shows :D. I didn't add them bc I wasn't sure that we would be able to access the stream but looks like it's still up :biggrin: I will add them shortly ❤💖