General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

The more I try to follow what's going on, the more it seems as if you're having a drinking party with lots of different convos simultaneously...

GIVE ME THAT WINE TOO! 

Ignore most of what I've said and some of Hydro's replies and it'll make much more sense. :biggrin:

See, they were talking about living quarters at Sochi, and somebody said something about a time when there was a thunderstorm and he was afraid of thunder. That kind of (with a couple of unimportant detours) led me to wonder about what if Yuzu came across a ghost - would he be all Seimei or would he be wailing baby? We concluded that unless the ghosts are on the ice with him, Pooh is more likely to bust them than him.

Now I'll have that wine.

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Ignore most of what I've said and some of Hydro's replies and it'll make much more sense. :biggrin:

See, they were talking about living quarters at Sochi, and somebody said something about a time when there was a thunderstorm and he was afraid of thunder. That kind of (with a couple of unimportant detours) led me to wonder about what if Yuzu came across a ghost - would he be all Seimei or would he be wailing baby? We concluded that unless the ghosts are on the ice with him, Pooh is more likely to bust them than him.

Now I'll have that wine.

I can see @Hydroblade is back with a vengeance and has found a kindred soul :joy:

I take a day to recover and this thread goes from hilarious (that fancam of the Glove Incident is still giving me life), to Sochi rooming arrangement cospiracies (?) to... whatever it was that I missed and has got everyone being sneaky.

I am very confused, but keep at it :rofl:

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

I take a day to recover and this thread goes from hilarious (that fancam of the Glove Incident is still giving me life), to Sochi rooming arrangement cospiracies (?) to... whatever it was that I missed and has got everyone being sneaky.

I am very confused, but keep at it :rofl:

Like the sitcom plots where the parents go away for the weekend?

:embSwan:

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Purple wine.

Cheap, bad, sweet port can be purple. Ish.

I'm up past one in the night to finish work and instead... :facepalm:

There's nothing bad about this one, tho...

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

Need I have asked, indeed...

(biting her tongue not to mention any bananas)

:winky: