General Yuzuru Chat

Sorry if it's alteady shared.

News clip

Around 10:00 whole sp (different angle)

Commentary shizuka

After sp, he says what's most important now is to get his knee perfect and take care of body condition and peaking. His team and fans must have been worried about his knee, that's why they must have tried to give him more power. So he wants to commit himself to tomorrow's performance to show his gratitude to them.

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

I bet your location is extremely accurate right now :laughing:

I should change it to melting under a pile of swans. My heart is all warm, I hope  the love from our planet reaches him.

52 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

He did great anyway, I was flailing around my Stitch tsum tsum Street he finished

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Members with 100 posts, say hello to your new rank.

Also Tracy just waved at me and I think I'm going to faint.

Hope Tracy won't point you after competition  say "Look, she is the one from PH who gave us swan!":devilYuzu:

5 часов назад, xeyra сказал:

Yomiuri newspaper this morning says "The new costume was not made in time (for this competition) and he performed in the costume from 2 seasons ago". - @yude at GS.

Don't tell me, he will show the new costume only during the Rostelecom Cup. :13877886: Now I need to buy binoculars and probably sunglasses (anti-sparkles protection). And to increase the dose of sedatives like... in two times?

1 minute ago, SSS said:

Shoma's performance was awesome and got the second highest total score ever. something like that.

Yes. I wasn't on here during that time but I saw it on twitter. I also saw that a lot of ppl wanted to correct him but they are afraid of being called a crazy fanyu ..... :snbleh: