General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

LOL i LOVE looking at jump faces!!!

but yes, definitely agree with you on that!  yuzu reverts back to his calm very quickly on landing!

boyang's jump faces always crack me up LOL

that and his habit of sticking his face upwards when he jumps... :rofl:

Now , I remember after last 4cc, Japanese news posted a very( e hem ) interesting jump face of Nathan, very big pic indeed, in the most unflatteringly possible,lol,way, its like they are salty about Yuzu' s silver and wanted to say " here's your gold medalist, just don't mind his jump face:laughing: sorry can't find it though

22 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Patrick got 9.25, Nathan 9 for SS. Granted, Patrick had 2 falls but still.... it's skating skills! The thing Patrick is known for and the very best at! He had better scoring in SS (9.36) at GPF with 3 falls!

Chanflation: Patrick Chan scores deflation. 4 CC 2017 gave us a brand new definition.

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

oh i remember this!!!

it's in the spirit of athletes documentary!!!

the new one of yuzu right after 4cc but before worlds!!!

they even did a slow mo pan up from the feet all the way to zoom in on nathan's jump face!!!

Exactly, I laughed out loud when I saw it,  really , presenting in slo mo, haha

3 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Now , I remember after last 4cc, Japanese news posted a very( e hem ) interesting jump face of Nathan, very big pic indeed, in the most unflatteringly possible,lol,way, its like they are salty about Yuzu' s silver and wanted to say " here's your gold medalist, just don't mind his jump face:laughing: sorry can't find it though

Lol, I died. So funny the serious, dramatic voice panning up to that face.