General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Oh wow, there's some news. And of course it's tomorrow when I'm in class :dpooh:

Is this a reliable news source though?? Kind of looks like someone's blog....

From what I can gather from some of the text (please take with grain of salt since I'm not sure if this is a reliable news source - other JP speakers, please check to see if I have the dates + times right):

• On 8/08/17 from 11AM, there will be coverage of Brian Orser, Tracey Wilson and choreographers Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson
  • Then there's Yuzu's open practice from 2:30PM for 1hr and then 1hr from 5PM
  • ((The person who posted the blog then says because Jeffrey Buttle's name is not there, it seems like a long version of Let's Go Crazy as the free for this season is not a possibility anymore..... was that a real possibility?))
  • Then on 9/08/17, he'll be practising from 1:30PM and then having an interview from 2:30PM

Yes, it's a reliable news source. I assure you. He is a writer of Baseball Magazine, which publishes some very good Yuzu magazines recently.

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Mayeb EX will revealed as well because he already revealed the SP? 

Seriously someone delivered to me my first every pint of Ben & Jerry's RIGHT when that info was posted. OMG.

I thought maybe David would be there because he choreographed the exhibition, but last year they didn't mention it and we only found out at Skate Canada... I mean, I had an inkling last season. Guess we'll have to wait and find out. 

Maple Ridge Observatory.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mt. Irene report.

A significant eruption began at Mt. Irene at about 12:57 UTC-4 on August 7 and is continuing. Satellite reports indicate that the gold dust cloud has reached significant height. Infrasound data indicates that the tweeting earthquakes are picking up and the maple crickets are alternating between "shuu-paa" and "su-ton". Thus, the Planet Hanyu Geological Institute is raising the Alert level to WARNING and the Color Code to RED for Mount Irene.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Maple Ridge Observatory.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mt. Irene report.

A significant eruption began at Mt. Irene at about 12:57 UTC-4 on August 7 and is continuing. Satellite reports indicate that the gold dust cloud has reached significant height. Infrasound data indicates that the tweeting earthquakes are picking up and the maple crickets are alternating between "shuu-paa" and "su-ton". Thus, the Planet Hanyu Geological Institute is raising the Alert level to WARNING and the Color Code to RED for Mount Irene.

Better make some room on the map for a Pompeii-like area.

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

lol, this made me :laughing:

#TMI: im stress eating so badly that food was falling out of my mouth #gross

#therightwaytostresseat #welldone

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

but we're bad at that

I know I sure am... My mind is all over the place. 

Anyone have any any examples of Shae-Lynn and David Wilson choreographing together to put my mind at ease? I know they worked together for All That Skate before.